Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - SC Dev Hosting

Screennam123 - Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Post subject: SC Dev Hosting
I am going to jump back into the hosting game! I dont know if anyone remembers the SC network, but basically we are hosting dev zones. I have been testing the connection with three zones running and everything seems to be holding up.

This is just for dev zones and once finished I will have to move onto the next person that wants to give dev a shot.

I am offering

GroupID BanG
Subgame2
FTP access to zone folder

At this moment I only have 2 more slots open so if you would like to apply please send me an e-mail to Screennam123@yahoo.com

Please include
1. Zone name
2. Desctiption of the zone
3. History of and zone work

Please I will only except anyone that is willing to work on their zone and not leave it just to say that they have one.
tcsoccerman - Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Post subject:
Do you offer as3?
Screennam123 - Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Post subject:
That is something that I never touched. I will look into offering that soon but right now I only offer subgame
Maverick - Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:16 am
Post subject:
CatId's biller I presume?
Screennam123 - Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:03 am
Post subject:
Of course. I am still using the same biller that I did when I started hosting.
I am sure that there are other billers out there that I can use but for now I am familiar with the one I have.
Any reccomendations on what I should switch to?
Maverick - Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:47 am
Post subject:
I don't think there are any other billers available that are as good as CatId's (apart from SSC's ofcourse but that isn't available).
Anonymous - Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Post subject: need a host
The Zone Evolution CTF needs a host and was wondering if you would host it for them.
Screennam123 - Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:02 am
Post subject:
Sorry for the late response but is that zone a development zone or is that a zone just looking for a host? anyhow please send me an e-mail to screennam123@yahoo.com and give me more details about the zone.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic