Server Help

Announcements - If you are having problems with continuum.

Chambahs - Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am
Post subject: If you are having problems with continuum.
If you are having problems with continuum, please post/pm/or ?message me your email.

These "Problems" include:

- Graphic problems
- Crashing
- Glitches
- Windows Vista
- Not being able to open Continuum
- Ect.

Also, if you do know how to memory hack, please also contact me with your email.

Please do not turn this thread into spam, list your email only please, that is all that is needed, no comments, questions, or concerns. Thank you.
Mine GO BOOM - Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:33 am
Post subject:
From SS Council emails:
Ghost Ship wrote:
Thats because Polix is running the Tech support forum for Continuum and has more experience with people not being able to run it than anyone else right now.

Alex / Ghost

oh and Chambahs works for Polix on the tech support board, they are trying to find more broken stuff to test 39 on.

This is legitimate and I recommend contacted Chambahs or Polix if you do have information viable to fixing Continuum. Any spamming of comments other than asking how to contact yourself or one of the above listed folks will involve me doing something to you that you won't enjoy.

Any server side discussions, such as creating a new server.zip, please visit Request for a new Server.zip build.
BDwinsAlt - Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 am
Post subject:
Is this being tested with the lastest versions of wine? I'm sure the Linux community would like to know that. Can one of you guys test it? If not, I can help you test it if you ask someone if it's ok.

I'm not the only one using Linux, and I'm not trying to brag or look cool. I really want to know. If it doesn't work (like a new feature is added for protection), someone could patch it right?

Edit: Ah I see it says with continuum as in the current release. Well do tell us how the one being developed is turning out.
Maverick - Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 am
Post subject:
README 1st! @ SSForum.net:
PoLiX wrote:

Before posting your issue, try downloading and installing Continuum .39 Beta.

This program has fixed 99.9% of issues, and I am sure it'll fix yours.

http://network.sscentral.com/Continuum039Setup.exe

(More Info: http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?act=annou...;f=1&id=50)

All times are -5 GMT
View topic