Server Help

Non-Subspace Related Coding - Official Team Tracker Forum

tcsoccerman - Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:51 am
Post subject: Official Team Tracker Forum
This topic will only be for releases of TT and some non-spam suggestions. Read on:

Here is my newly designed Team Tracker. It has many new features including a Team logo! The only areas that work are:

Team/General
Edit->Edit current Values
Edit->Record a finished game

They are in tabs, you'll understand once you dl it.
Please let me know of any suggestions.
My biggest update is the logo .
report any bugs as well. ty much.

p.s. any ideas for the design/layout of the other blank tabs such as finances, schedules, players, is appreciated.

ask me for the source code.
tcsoccerman - Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:08 pm
Post subject:
I'm happy! Anyways, this new version is most clearly worded for Hakaku, but most importantly(to me), the teamlogo works better, with no flaws whatsoever. Next i will work on the "record a game as it goes" part, unless someone suggests otherwise. Ty for all comments.

Edit:
also, please ignore the "photologo" and "photologo OLD" labels on the "team/general" tab.

Sorry i'm so sloppy, but i'm in the middle of dev. all the excess lables do is help me understand what the bug is when i get them.
tcsoccerman - Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:51 am
Post subject:
This new fix is not considered a new version. All it has is the tabs fixed((button)tab order). It also shows you what the "record a game as it goes" will work like. Last, but most importantly, it shows you my attempt at editing/incuding players. The only problem is theres not enough room to do it that way. Since my imagination = bad, any suggestions are appreciated.
tcsoccerman - Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:34 pm
Post subject:
History in the making: Players added. report any bugs w/ what the bug info plz.
Note:All previous files that you made w/ the previous Team Tracker programs do not work w/ this one. Delete ALL of the old ones.
Next to work on:including stats such as goals w/ players.
tcsoccerman - Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:04 pm
Post subject:
Here's a new version w/ these updates:
*more better organized teams and players (as far as files)
*new button works

But i need some preference on how to incude players w/ stats.
This would include:
*choosing what player scored
*choosing how many that player scored
*what to choose this all from and how

ty.

Version 2.1
Updates:
*Create new team
*Orginization w/ files
*Players.
tcsoccerman - Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 am
Post subject:
I've decided to continue on this project. Now that i know how to pass values between multiple forms, i am going to restart the project (again). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set it up visually? I was thinking either..

1.Mainform takes whole screen. Have a list of players, click on a player and a window pops up describing that player.
2.Team Form, Players form, "other" form, all sharing the screen.

What do you think?
All times are -5 GMT
View topic