Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - Server Website

Irapliskin - Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 am
Post subject: Server Website
Hey Guys....i've started a website for my zone, and i'm not sure if i should keep going or stop making it, tell me what you think...and BE HONEST, all positive and negative feed-back is greatly appreciated

www.soulfury.cjb.net
Maverick - Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm
Post subject:
Looks quite nice if that's the theme of your zone icon_smile.gif

The topright.jpg picture is moved a bit towards the right when you have a large browser window, you should fix that.
Also don't forget to make a button to disable the sounds of the menu, they can be quite annoying.
Cyan~Fire - Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Post subject:
Why is everything in an iframe?
k0zy - Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 am
Post subject:
Looks nice, keep going.
Maverick - Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:50 am
Post subject:
EDIT: nvm, works now
Solo Ace - Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Post subject:
Why is everyone here trying to be nice without stating their real opinion? You'll help him more by just telling him the truth. Would you really want to go to a zone with a website that looks like it came out of a goat's ass?
D1st0rt - Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:48 pm
Post subject:
Solo Ace wrote:
Why is everyone here trying to be nice without stating their real opinion? You'll help him more by just telling him the truth. Would you really want to go to a zone with a website that looks like it came out of a goat's ass?
heeeeeeee's baaaaack icon_wink.gif

You need to use absolute positioning for the top part that says "welcome", on high resolutions it will detach from the left side
Animate Dreams - Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:47 pm
Post subject:
Erm, it's a bunch of fancy graphics. That should really be the last thing on your list. As it stands, your website is useless. I know you know that, but I still think graphics should be the last thing on your list. Make sure you're actually going to have a website that's useful, first, then go back and add the graphics later.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic