Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - SSCC Unreal Tournament

Chambahs - Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 am
Post subject: SSCC Unreal Tournament
(Copied from SFN)

Me and emblazon have decided to go with adverting the zone full throttle, Polix has been very generous to help us out with our bot problems, and we have been delaying advertising the zone without fully functional things. We figured that the zone is operational, not yet fully functional, but playable. So with these thoughts in mind we have decided to go all out and make the zone stand out so we can establish our base population.

This post is mainly for me to ask and see who would be supportive of our zone and help give it, it's first breath. If you dont want to be supportive, than by all means, you dont. But, if you have witnessed our zone in action, and have seen the true originality and pure fun in it, then I ask for you to be supportive.

I was doodling around and thought up an idea to help bring the zone up with the power of the community. I have made a sig banner, within the limits as posted: 500x150. It may not be "ZOMG TEH BEST", but its themed on the zone itself. So if you would like to participate in helping the zone's uplift, here is a major way you can get the name known.

As i said before, if you dont want to participate, that is fine, thank for you reading. You may want to come by the zone and check out the zone's originality that I was talking about. To everyone who will be helping the zone by supporting it, I also thank you greatly. Any questions/comments/concerns, post away.

Alot of people said they couldnt really read it, so I changed it to a normal font and brightend the colors. Enjoy!

Hakaku - Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 am
Post subject:
Maybe I'm the only one, but I can't read anything that banner says (there's no color contrast).
Chambahs - Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Post subject:
Bump for edit.
Smong - Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:05 pm
Post subject:
The new font looks much better.
Cancer+ - Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Post subject:
Agreed.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic