Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - not hosting but biller

nosut4321 - Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:08 pm
Post subject: not hosting but biller
hey ive started my own biller and if u would like to run off of it just contact me i will tell u everything u need to do i mean u can run off of my biller untill u get on a better one mines not that ban i call it NBS (tags r not required to be put on zone) my e-mail is nosut4321@hotmail.com i check everyday i also have aim nosut1234 and i have icq (cant remember #) i have yahoo its nosut4321 and just im me or e-mail and ill get add your zone to the list and give u biller access A.K.A bang
Dr Brain - Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:34 pm
Post subject:
I doubt you can give BanG. Despite the myth that BanG is biller access, BanG is really SSC only, catid has a BanG-like system, but only the SSC biller has true BanG.
nosut4321 - Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:12 pm
Post subject: i am nosut
well its cadit style so sa_tongue.gif
Anonymous - Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:16 pm
Post subject:
why join that wen we have scotts biller, that is constantly being made better, currently over 20 non ssc zones connect to it:D

go in ssi or sso zone or n e zone connected 2 biller...type ?bstaff and leave 1 of us a msg or wateva and we will add ya zone 2 the biller
Anonymous - Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:33 pm
Post subject: hi
burn get lost
Helicon - Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:13 pm
Post subject:
NOTE ON ORIGINAL POST:

your volunteering to run a biller is excellent, though, I must admit, now is proably not the right time to start another biller.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic