Server Help

Trash Talk - Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog

Solo Ace - Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 am
Post subject: Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog
I'm not sure if MGB allows me to do this, but since I'm sharing my experiences with a bunch of the people here (but mostly in the game), I just felt like dedicating a thread to it. icon_smile.gif

I became an open book when it comes to this. It hurt me too much to keep it in me, so I just felt like expressing it anywhere I could.
I might regret it later, because the net does not forget, but I'm willing to take the risk. icon_smile.gif
Mine GO BOOM - Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:05 pm
Post subject:

Solo Ace - Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm
Post subject:
Haha, nice. sa_tongue.gif
D1st0rt - Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Post subject:
im in ur jubblies, makin u wish i wuz declawed
Solo Ace - Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:25 pm
Post subject:
Shhh... it's 1:23 in the morning here. And... she's sleeping in my bed right now. Haha, I have no idea where this is going. I'll take a few pictures too in case Í get a fight over her with her new boyfriend, haha. sa_tongue.gif
Yeah, I'm crazy, but I love it.
Chambahs - Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 pm
Post subject:
It took me 15 minutes to type this because i tried to type as quietly as i could.
Mine GO BOOM - Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 pm
Post subject:
Solo Ace wrote:
she's sleeping in my bed right now. [...] her new boyfriend

You do know, this can never end well. No matter what.
Muskrat - Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:49 pm
Post subject:
As long as Solo's okay who cares?? hahaha score dude grav_cool-hands.gif
Solo Ace - Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:58 am
Post subject:
Hahahah. Well, she left the house at 5:10am to make sure nobody would find out. I walked her home in the rain. She sneaked back inside.

I still feel a little messed up because we broke up, but I hope she'll realise how stupid she has been.

There's some "player wannabe" after her. A guy who tried to rape a girl before on my old school, he's been in my class in 2001.
Uhm, well, he found out about our break up. He was after her before and he actually caused a fight between us because I got pretty jealous, back in november.

He's sending text messages to her old cellphone. The cellphone has always been mine (I paid her bill and gave her the phone), and because we broke up she had to give it back to me.
Back then she wasn't really interested in him, and now she's like "ew..." because she found out what he really looks like and that he tried to rape a girl at my old school (which is her current school now).
Well, he's gross, I wouldn't even do him if I were g

I don't understand how people can be this disrespectful, to try and steal someone's girlfriend. The guy Alexa cheated on this morning actually stole her away from me. She told me she was over me before christmas and that it was a mistake to hold on to me. I'm not sure if I should believe that, I guess she just let someone else in because things didn't go so well between us.

They're boyfriend and girlfriend, but she wants to find out if he's after her for her body (an American girl in Europe, come on) or not.
Her dad disapproves. I was her first who he did approve, because the rest was a bunch of weirdos.
The guy she calls her boyfriend has threatened me when we broke up.
I told her parents about him before she could, so...
That's not going to work out anyway! icon_smile.gif

Well, it's 10am, time for some hardcore chemistry. I'll whine about this subject later.
Mine GO BOOM - Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:03 am
Post subject:
A
B
Cyan~Fire - Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 am
Post subject:
This girl is obviously not in control of her emotions and neither are you.
Animate Dreams - Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Post subject:
Wtf, Mine, I didn't have one of those pictures, and I have an archive of pictures with kitties and girls in them. Yeah, it's weird, but it was an LL thing.

And Solo, I don't believe in the "stealing of girlfriends". If someone manages to take your girl, she wasn't yours to begin with. Which is definitely the case here.
Muskrat - Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm
Post subject:
Why any dutch would trust an american.. I just don't know.
Smong - Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:03 pm
Post subject:
We need more edrama this is so boring. Quick Apache say something that offends Cerium.
Solo Ace - Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Post subject:
MGB, heh, do you really mind if I use this topic for posting this? I'm not sure how long this still is going to take. I doubt it'll last long, as it's not really going anywhere.

I know I'm not in control of my emotions, Cyan, but that's what happens in situations like these. And, I know I'm letting this situation take control over me, that's because I'm so desperate for it to have a good ending. But I'm about to give up hope, which should be a good thing.

I don't believe in that either, because it shouldn't be possible indeed. But people do try, and I find that disrespectful. Many others tried to steal her away from me, but failed. Too bad she gave in now, I was trying to save everything, but it was too late already.

I shouldn't have trusted her, Musk, I agree, but hey, I had to find out before I was able to judge.

Smong, uhm, is that sarcasm? I mean, is a little (semi-)reality taboo here now? sa_tongue.gif

Well, I'm going to keep the old plan up, just try to move on and not pay much attention to the mistake she's making.
Yes, I call the relationship they have a mistake, she just doesn't realise it yet.
Sercit - Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 am
Post subject:
Funny, only thing I've had decent to share about an ex-girlfriend of mine would be... Having one try to hook back up with me then totally flip out for two weeks, only to come out that she was only trying to get back together with me because I have something of a career starting with my EMT certification I'm working on and, oh yeah, she's pregnant by her current boyfriend whose too big of a tard to get off his sorry ass and get a job, or atleast attempt to do something with his life.

I lawled at her. I lawled a good lawl.
slut.
Animate Dreams - Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 am
Post subject:
Solo Ace wrote:
case Í get

Wtf, Dutch I?

And Sercit, you sound bitter. Also, I didn't know cats had such complex relationships. ...By any chance, was your girlfriend one of the cats in MGB's pictures?
Solo Ace - Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:20 am
Post subject:
Nah, just a typo.
Animate Dreams - Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:24 am
Post subject:
jij zit op een draaistoel

...I find it funny, but FireFox is only telling me jij, een, and draaistoel aren't words. Apparently op is a perfectly fine English word. Oh, FireFox isn't a word either. Weird, I thought they would've added that one.
Solo Ace - Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am
Post subject:
Well, Sercit, calm down.

It's obvious Alexa doesn't really know what she feels, or at least, what she wants to feel.
I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm just letting her make her own mistakes without trying to get involved.
I want to close the door for her, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that anytime soon.
Solo Ace - Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:26 am
Post subject:
mijn draaistoel is mooier dan jouw draaistoel
Sercit - Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Post subject:
Solo Ace wrote:
Well, Sercit, calm down.

It's obvious Alexa doesn't really know what she feels, or at least, what she wants to feel.
I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm just letting her make her own mistakes without trying to get involved.
I want to close the door for her, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that anytime soon.

Calm down? I'm perfectly calm. You're the one going into shits about a whore, and a stupid one at that. Only reason I mentioned my situation was to point out that if you think this situation you're in is "srsly drama" then nah, it could be worse. Wait until she's pregnant with a half-mexican/black kid and trying to talk you into being the Daddy for it because it's your fault she had the mental complex to date the guy in the first place, after she went on for a month talking about how a half-mexican/black kid can fuck so much better then you can, just to dig at you.

Until you adopt the mentality that every guy does when he gets older, or after he's been screwed enough, you'll never survive. What is that mentality? "She was just a slut, anyhow." I've dated some really sweet, lovely girls in my day. Girls that would go to church every sunday, both morning and evening, then the rest of the week they where a total slut. Every girl is deep down. Even the most dyke of feminists wants to be bent over and treated like a piece of meat, why else do you think they started making strap-ons.

She was just a slut. She's probably in his bed as much as she is in yours, and you know. If she's climbing into your bed outside of the relationship then she's not too high in her standards not to do it for anyone else.
Muskrat - Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Post subject:
who cares? and I dont think they have mexicans in dutchland btw
Animate Dreams - Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Post subject:
Well, Sercit, calm down.
Cerium - Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm
Post subject:
As I told Distort in-game, this thread becomes incredibly boring after MGB's assortment of boobcats.

However, judging from the topic of this thread, my guess is that the chick in question needs to learn her place in the world with a good ol' fashioned blackening of the eyes*.

Get to work, Solo.

* Because people seem to be taking me way too seriously lately: I don't actually condone this type of behavior. Beating women isn't really funny... unless they're pregnant, in which case it's only funny if it involves stairs or make-shift abortions.

Edit:
Damn you assholes for abusing the size tag. Seriously. Some jokes are funnier when in small print. Don't you Israeli jerks know anything?
Solo Ace - Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:54 pm
Post subject:
Note: I know there wasn't really a point in writing all this, because nobody will read it anyway and I'm the only one who really cares. Oh well...

Yeah, this thread's boring, indeed.

Uhm, she hasn't been in his bed yet, actually she's not even allowed to see him...

I don't know, I guess I'm living in some kind of fairy tale...
We were talking today when I was at her house... she said some things now that really turn all the things she said before around.
I don't want to believe it anymore, I don't want to fall for another lie.

She really needs some sense knocked into her head, yes.
Why is she giving up on a guy who gave her everything she wanted? Why is she giving up on a guy who showed he really did care about her? Why is she giving up on a guy who did actually respect her?
The guy she's with now actually threatened me before, and he was trying to make me think Alexa was the one telling him to go up to me and try to scare me or something. Not really respectful, but...

Well, whatever he has done, everyone thinks he's an idiot, and her parents already disapproved this guy.
I don't believe her when she says she was over me before Christmas. I think she just got taken away by her stupid illusions and... what's that called... infatuation?

I don't know what love is, I don't know what I still feel for her. Heh, I don't think there's a clear definition for "love".

She doesn't deserve me, at least, not at the moment. She's not looking for a thing called "love", she's looking for attention.

Bleh, I was willing to do anything for this girl, we even chose schools together so we could study in the same city...
I was letting my feelings and my plans depend on someone who I really can't depend on.
I did learn the lessons I was supposed to learn, though, in a tough way. Next time, I'm not going to let my decisions depend on someone else. I'm not going to lose myself in someone again, until I get married or something. I'm not going to let anyone take advantage of me anymore (I don't know why, but it seems like people pick me for such things pretty quick).

The process of getting over someone's even more complex than I thought, and all these confrontations with her don't really help of course (I still want her back, desperately). You feel like you're about to try and accept it, but before you know it, it'll seem like you're back at where you started.

But why does it seem like she's starting to realise she's been acting like an idiot? Why does it seem like she's starting to regret breaking up with me? I doubt she regrets anything, maybe she even loves the attention she's getting now.

Well, I'll leave her alone, she'll find out what she's missing, she'll find out the dumbass she's dating isn't much more than a player wannabe/hypocrite.
Come on, he said "I love her" when he was telling me to leave her alone or he'd kill me. The fact he said he'd kill me made me laugh, but how he said he loves her even made me laugh harder. I don't know what love is, probably, but I'm sure his lust isn't love. He's just too dumb to realise what he's saying.

Ani's description of people like him:
(Animate Dreams)>An idiot?

He has no clue what he's throwing himself into. He has no clue what he actually says when he says he loves her. Can you be more naive? I'm just making a bigger deal out of it than it really is, but I guess that's just an indication how much it affects me. I realise how unhealthy this is, but I'll be fine, and I'll be the winner of their games, in the end, somehow.
Sercit - Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Post subject:
Dude, just get over it. I'm not trying to be an ass I'm just saying, you're not the only one who has been in this situation. You got to realise: She's young. She's dumb, and she's a slut. Just like my ex.

Girl's are girls because they don't know what they want. They're like 90% of all kids, when mommy and daddy says no, their mind goes: yes. How many times did your parents say "Don't do that" and you did the opposite? Hell, I admit even I still want to do the opposite my Mom says. I'm twenty-three, still living at home, and getting my life back together after I let myself get in a bad rut over a girl in the same situation you're in.

... And believe me, just because "you" don't see it, doesn't mean it ain't happening, or about to. My ex dumped me after her Mom found her dildo and I think she blamed me for getting it for her, when she went and bought it herself. I thought for the longest time that she and I was it, but then I found out the guy she left me for, she was cybering, camming with him, going to the movies... but not going to the movies, they where screwing in the parking lot. All the while I said "nah, she wasn't." She was. You can't see her 24/7, and what she does is what she does.

You got a choice here. You can pine over her, try to win her back; get pissy over her and then get depressed watching her with him, or you can just move on. You're what, under twenty right? Probably under eighteen? Too much pussy in this world for you to get all up and ansy over one piece. When you finally accept that, it gets easier.
Cyan~Fire - Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:53 pm
Post subject:
Solo wrote:

A+!

Too bad if you had only followed my advice in the beginning it would be easier.
D1st0rt - Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:28 pm
Post subject:
Here is the reference material I forwarded him to yesterday, you all can read it for your own benefit

http://ladderwiki.com/wiki/Oneitis
http://ladderwiki.com/wiki/NEXTing
http://ladderwiki.com/wiki/How_to_NEXT_-_by_themuz
Cyan~Fire - Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 am
Post subject:
Wow, how did I not know about that wiki. I love Ladder Theory.
Solo Ace - Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:11 pm
Post subject:
Ignoring her messages is really hard. I got three yesterday.

In the first one she told me that her stepmom opened Alexa's mail and read the record for her bank account.
I think this means her parents found out that Alexa didn't pay me back yet, but spent her money on other crap instead.

During the evening she sent me a message asking "How are you? How was your day?", and at 23:30 I got one where she said "Haha, ok, you don't have to reply. Goodnight Xxxx".

I'm listening to John Mayer's music at the moment, which makes moments like these a lot easier.

Alexa's pretty confused, well, she knows what she wants, but the crazy thing is how she kept saying "I'm not sure if I still love you, but I definitely don't love him (yet)".
I was supposed to give her time to figure out what she feels, but I guess it doesn't matter.
I'm having a really hard time trying to ignore her or not to contact her, but it worked so far.
Anonymous - Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Post subject:
Smoke some joints man?

This is ganster way of saying it

Code: Show/Hide

shaniqua>SmokE Dem JoinTs CusZSH boAOb catshman?

Quantisha>Niga please?

Nigrisha> Bia donTSH say muy name demM DeSH nice?

ME George>Hi, Shaniqua, my dear love, may i ask you if you consider getting "layed" tonight?

KKK> fuckin mofuka traiter george im gona fuck u up

Black Girls> Niga pleaaaaaaase, donsht besh mesing wit muuuy chu girls!
KKK and gorge> hot shower!

Cyan~Fire - Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm
Post subject:
Solo wrote:
I'm having a really hard time trying to ignore her or not to contact her, but it worked so far.

Keep it up, you're doing well. As you know, I went through it all too.

By the way, I didn't exactly follow the ladderwiki's advice (which I didn't know about at the time), and told my ex ahead of time that I was cutting of contact, though I didn't make a scene. If you've already cut it off, however, I wouldn't recommend telling her now.
Chambahs - Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:16 pm
Post subject:
Just be a dick dude, a cold heartless fuck towards women..Why do you think all the girls go and talk to their "good listener guy friend" (The one who cares) about how her and her "asshole boyfriend" (the cold hearted fuck) are in a bad relationship? But you know what happens after all the complaining happens? She fucks the shit outta him, he buys her a necklace to shut her the hell up and says "Yea sure...i love you, now go make me something to eat" and then life goes on. Be a dick, it works, statistics show.
Solo Ace - Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:08 am
Post subject:
Uh... Yeah!

I guess school makes me feel a little better during these times.
But heh, I will have to go after my money in order to actually get it back (even though I might not).

I bought John Mayer's newest album, Continuum, hehe. Ani told me it's the edge of the most stupid things I could do, but I don't care about what you think as long as it makes me feel a little better.

Chambahs, I have no idea what kind of relationships you have there, but it really doesn't work that way here. icon_confused.gif
Whenever I was being a 'dick', she didn't even want to have sex.

I'm tired of the numerous theories behind Alexa's behaviour, but I guess most of them are right.
I'll try to ignore her until her birthday or something, but I probably fail before that.

Well, it's time to vote now, even though I have no idea who I'm going to vote for. icon_confused.gif
Chambahs - Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:29 am
Post subject:
Vote for me.
Solo Ace - Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:43 pm
Post subject:
Hah, I voted for the "Partij voor de dieren", which is some political bullshit for animal rights, oh well.

I looked for the real stream behind http://music.msn.com/johnmayer and found

Quote:
mms://a232.v87252.c28730.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/232/28730/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Projects/High/johnmayer_fullshow_cr_1101.wmv

and that's what I'm downloading now. icon_smile.gif

mplayer -dumpstream -dumpfile johnmayer_fullshow_cr_1101.wmv mms://...

Anyway, time to write some reports for school.
Muskrat - Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Post subject:
how does voting work there? is it mandatory? is there a holiday for it?
Sercit - Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 am
Post subject:
I dunno Solo. Rereading all the shit you said, also taking into consideration some of the new ones. I say: give her a second chance. If she's serious, maybe she's just being hormonal and really is confused. My Aunt acted like a fucking nutcase when her hormones went fubar.
Solo Ace - Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Post subject:
She is acting like an idiot, but I talked to her again and we decided to not talk to eachother anymore. At least until I'm really over her.

There are a few good theories on her behavior, and I guess most of them get close.

Heh, I might have told some of you this, but my mother's really sick at the moment.
Doctors only give her a year, I give her at least 3. But I'm glad I already decided I don't want Alexa to support me when it happens.

I don't want her to be there when I graduate. I don't want to share crucial moments of my life with her anymore.

I'd give her a second chance, but not now. I'm choosing for my own life.

The sex we've had meant something to Alexa, she said, but not as much as it was supposed to.

I'm trying to let it all go and get over it. So much better for my wallet, so much better for my grades, so much better for my social life.
No real women for me anymore, I'll just use some of them as IW.
Cyan~Fire - Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm
Post subject:
Hehe, when Solo's corrected other people's bad advice I think we've had a breakthrough. Awesome.
Animate Dreams - Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:18 pm
Post subject:
There have been 11 clear cases of breakthrough, with 23 other possible cases.
Solo Ace - Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:21 am
Post subject:
Quote what you're talking about, I don't get it. sa_tongue.gif
You mean Chambahs' advice?

Oh and when I said "No real women for me anymore, I'll just use some of them as IW.", I guess that's kind of how I'll get over her, and, she just used someone to get over me too.
Sercit - Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:05 am
Post subject:
Girl's under twenty-five rarely know what they want. Afterall, the bulk of them are from "Hellscertain" if you catch the drift.
Doc Flabby - Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:51 am
Post subject:
my advice would be play more subspace. Therefore reducing your contact with "females". Who needs "females" where you have a 2d spaceship game.
Solo Ace - Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:01 pm
Post subject:
Yeah, and I guess Alexa just... got bored after she lost the feeling of being "in love".

I guess the relationship she just threw herself into now is just for the attention, and lust seems to be a factor too. Even though, I don't think he has any pubes yet, he's so cute!!!!1
I'd love to send him the photos of her in my bed from a week ago. sa_tongue.gif

Heh, he's just like some morrocan. People who know him even told me he would've broken her nose if she did to him what she did to me. I think it's pretty scary, but on the other hand it'd be a painful lesson to her.
I'm starting to get the feeling Alexa's not capable of having feelings of "true love" for someone.
Actually, I think she's just messed up enough to not really feel anything at the moment.

I don't know what I want at the moment. I'm trying to look forward. When she dumps this guy, or when she gets dumped (less likely), she might want to come back.
She's not ready to come back now, indeed, simply because she's with someone else, and because we still have too many conflicting feelings for eachother.
But, she might want to. The question is if I'll want to. The last weeks I made that decision easy for me by saying I'd be too weak to say no. But now I'm not so sure. I'm asking myself "Is this really someone who I want to be with in the future? Is she really worth it?".
I think she's worth a second chance, but I don't think it's worth enough to get my emotions turned upside-down again.

A friend of mine told me to prevent myself from trying to get her back. He said, when I get the chance to get her back, I'd get to see a movie about the first time in my head, which will make me ask myself if that is really how I'd want it.
I'm not sure, because she does deserve another chance, we deserve another try, but next time some things would be completely different.

The funny thing is, I actually like a girl from school. This used to be Alexa's worst nightmare after summer holidays. I said she had nothing to fear. Indeed, she didn't, but now I regret not letting that person in earlier.
During maths, yesterday, she asked me for some help, I was like "yeah sure", and the guy who was sitting next to her said "I think he's in love with you" to tease her, she replied "that's not even possible" (as she knows what's going on).
Yeah, seems a little childish, but I think it's funny how someone can notice this while I didn't even really take a good look at her.

No way, I really don't want to play a game to run away from my problems.
I've done that too many times, and I see myself as someone who doesn't really care about his responsibilities, which is something I really want to work on. sa_tongue.gif
Cyan~Fire - Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:59 pm
Post subject:
Ahh, but Doc is pretty much right. NEXTing is not "figuring it all out", it's just moving on. Don't spend all your time thinking about her, do whatever you would otherwise (play subspace, go shooting, who knows?). Shooting is great but I'm not sure if that's legal in Dutchland.
Solo Ace - Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Post subject:
Yeah I know it's not about trying to figure everything out, because I won't be able to. But getting addicted to the game again, no thanks. sa_tongue.gif
Sercit - Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Post subject:
Do it. Infact, put the pics in his locker. =P
Cyan~Fire - Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:36 pm
Post subject:
Look ma, more bad advice!
Sercit - Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:23 pm
Post subject:
Quiet Cyan, I wanna see Solo get his ass kicked and labled bad things by his friends for this stunt!
Animate Dreams - Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:44 pm
Post subject:
The worst part, Solo, is you still refuse to accept the possibility that she never loved you in the first place, and used you for your large amounts of cash. I would never actually accuse her of that right out, since I don't know her, but you still have to accept the possibility.

Also, what makes you think she deserves another chance? All she's done is said some sweet words, which I think she's already proven her words have little value. You won't truly get over this until you realize that the connection is gone. You can't seem to fathom that, in a couple months, you may not even speak to her regularly anymore. It's actually very arrogant of you to expect that, not only will her current relationship end, but that she'll still be thinking of you when it does.

And one more thing - all this trying to get her back, it just tells her that you're the very same person she broke up with. And if she broke up with you once, and you haven't changed any since, she's going to have no reason to be back with you. It ALSO shows that she has the same power over you she's always had. Basically, this is in no way attractive, or in the least bit going to convince her that she should take you back. Being cool with the break-up would probably make her second-guess her decision way quicker. There are a lot of girls who date guys and break up with them, and take joy in making guys cry. It makes them feel valuable to see how bad it hurts people when they leave them. Yes, girls are evil.

Also, Cyan, LOL I call it Dutchland too.

Now, stare at my Panda, Solo. He is so lonely. icon_sad.gif Could you comfort him?
Sercit - Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:02 am
Post subject:
Okay. So I've given so bad advice, I'll admit, so I'll leave you with the advice my estranged Big Brother left to me on a card.

If you're in highschool don't get married, don't even think about it. Wait for the college pussy. College pussy > Highschool Pussy. Like it's power level is 9000.
Muskrat - Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:09 am
Post subject:
He's right, I'd shorten it to 2 words of advice: coed dorm.
Sercit - Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 am
Post subject:
See, even I have my moments. Be them rare and far between.
Solo Ace - Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:48 pm
Post subject:
I think she actually hates everything I gave her now. I think she started to feel guilty in the end for accepting the gifts I gave her.
She was like "OMG I WANT THIS <material thing> SO BAD!!!" where I was like "ok sure" and I just let that go too far.

No, it wasn't only the material things.

And of course I'm arrogant enough to say she'll think about me when she dumps him or gets dumped. I don't think she'll come back right away, but she'll try to contact me again.

Heh, actually, yesterday she messaged me. I think someone said something she heard from my sister to her, at drama school.
The message was like "Tell your <my youngest sister's name> to shut up. She doesn't know me so she has no rights to spread rumours about me. Doesn't she have her own life.".
And now, today, I got exactly this message: "I know i shouldn't be talking to you. And i know you won't reply cos you're trying t forget me. I understand that. I just want to say I'm sorry for all the pain i've caused you. I truely mean it. I wish you the best, happiness. You deserve it. You are a great person. And deserve so much better. Hugs Xxxx"

I don't think if I should believe this. Actually, I think it's selfish to send me this.
She might have a slight feeling of guilt, and this way she's trying to get rid of that feeling. And by sending me this I'm just another victim of her crazy emotions.

I'm going to change my number and take a new phone. That'll make me feel better.

Oh, and I'm doing fine on the "finding a new girl"-process. icon_smile.gif Next victim!
Doc Flabby - Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:09 pm
Post subject:
Doc Flabby wrote:
my advice would be play more subspace. Therefore reducing your contact with "females". Who needs "females" where you have a 2d spaceship game.

my advice remains the same biggrin.gif
Cerium - Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:55 pm
Post subject:
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?
Solo Ace - Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:35 am
Post subject:
No idea, I guess we could just stop posting here. sa_tongue.gif

Time for school. icon_smile.gif
Blocks - Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:08 am
Post subject: Crazy?
I have been wondering about the title of this topic. Is the blog crazy, or is your ex-girlfriend crazy?
Solo Ace - Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:21 am
Post subject:
I'm not sure if I wanted to call her crazy back then when I started it, but I guess it'd work for both now.
I still wonder about the same sometimes now when I see the topic.

Let's just stop posting here, as everyone seems to be getting annoyed about it. It's not like it really matters anymore.
She's like dead to me, I'm not really going to talk to her anymore, and I don't want to see her anymore.

This chapter of my book has ended.
Cyan~Fire - Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm
Post subject:
Girls don't need drama school.
Solo Ace - Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:43 am
Post subject:
I agree on that one, but she loves drama, obviously, haha. sa_tongue.gif

Meh, I guess my last post lost its integrity already.

Uh, yesterday a bunch of interesting things happened. I saw her at the bus stop next to the grocery store with her "new boyfriend". First he saw me, she didn't, but she looked when I went out of sight and she was shocked to know I saw them together.
After that, she came to my house, she asked how I was doing. And... then she told me she misses me too much...
And... after talking and talking she said she realised she made a really big mistake. That pretty much pissed me off and I told her to stop playing games with me.

Now she wants to dump him and try to get me back. I told her the door's closing, and I told her I want to move on. icon_confused.gif
What am I supposed to do? Tell her to fuck off? That'd seem the best to do now, but I'd regret it later. icon_confused.gif
Sercit - Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:15 am
Post subject:
Eh, if she's realising she made a mistake. My honest opinion would be to make her work for it. Have her prove to you that she wants you to be with her again, and not just sex or whatever.

Believe it, or not, that piece of advice right there was given to me by my Ex's Father. He said: "Chris, I like you, I love you to death, but if she comes back don't let her just walk all over you again like you have been. She's got to work for it, and I hate to say that about my own daughter, but she's like her Mother was, and she did the same thing to me."

He and his Wife broke up and got back together Seven times before he finally put his foot down on her. When he put the foot down, told her the next time she leaves it's over for good, she never even thought about another man after that. She's indipendant, and spiteful to a fault, but she's also a really loving woman to him. He said if I wanted to have that sort of relationship I should heed his advice, be it if his Daughter came back or not.

Dad's watch, and Dad's hate to see guys go through that BS on account of their little girls. It's how most of them finally accept their growing up.

Like I said though, make her work for it and tell her if she does it again she's gone.

Relationships that last aren't without their rocky moments, usually brings the two closer in the end anyway. Sure it's some Operah bullshit, but who would you rather listen to about relationships? Operah, or Dr. Phill, or that Tommy Lee? Sure, Tommy bagged a lot of hot chicks, but he also has Hepatitus B too. =P Besides, you find a girl who'll be a freak for you, and when they come back they usually get freakier in the sack cause they don't want to loose you again, it makes up for the lays with many different women.

I'd rather have one good freaky girl who I can be with and train to my personal tastes, then sleeping with a random girl every night who I can't get to know, or won't get to know me. Which, the bullshit about marriage and commitment killing sex. It doesn't if you pick the right girl. =P
Cyan~Fire - Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:54 am
Post subject:
Solo wrote:
What am I supposed to do? Tell her to fuck off? That'd seem the best to do now, but I'd regret it later.

Just don't say it like that, and you won't regret it. Dude, this is your chance to prove yourself as a man, to say "I am over you" and close the whole thing. Even if you're not, lie, because you will be over her soon. icon_smile.gif
Muskrat - Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:47 pm
Post subject:
Take her back dude, just be sure she's not messing around with other ppl and don't get too re-attached.
Animate Dreams - Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm
Post subject:
Wtf Musk
gtfo
Muskrat - Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:50 am
Post subject:
What? I consulted John Lennon's spirit about it yesterday afternoon and he said to let her under your skin.
Solo Ace - Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 am
Post subject:
I'll see her in 30 minutes. Meh, she wants to hang out with me somewhere today. I'm not going to.

I told her I want her to figure out what she really wants.

Heh, if she would've walked by 2 minutes earlier yesterday she would've seen me with another girl, now that would've changed the story in something interesting. sa_tongue.gif

That's actually what's going to happen, Musk. I'm too jealous to let her stay with him. But yeah, I don't even trust her enough to get really attached to her again. And I think she finally started to learn something, or she might just be too afraid to lie to me again.

Meh, I hate this childish game...
Sercit - Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:39 am
Post subject:
Solo, Musk does have a point man. You can't let yourself get too attached, I learned that the hard way. Of course, I think we all do. Keep in mind my last relationship lasted almost two solid years before she and I had our problems and her leach of a new boyfriend wormed his way in.

Of course, girls tend to not realise that when it comes to guys. Some of us do care about them, some of us care about putting our meat between their tits and going to town and maybe we'll start to care about them. Thing is, the guys who are just after putting their meat between the tits come off as more "sweet" or sincere because they heap it on. They've got to hide the fact that all they want is their cheap thrills and to head on to the next girl.

Because girl's don't realise during problems the best thing for a couple to do is go to their respective corners, and chill alone for a day or so, as well as the "guys" waiting in their corners are just leaches waiting to slap their sauce on them, they'll sometimes fall for that "Knight in shiny armor" bullshit. I've got a close personal female friend whose doing that shit right now. She just broke up with a guy after, she's not over her last ex, who she was with for three years, and this dude she's about to go out with is such a leach that he's making her pay for her expenses getting to him. The food they'll have in their apartment. The first 3/4's of their rent for the first three months. Utilities.. etc... It's obvious how this will turn out, but all she sees is his White, well black since she's goth, armor. Whats worse is she's moving out of the state and reffuses to say where she's moving... I won't be able to protect her, and he knows it. Which is how abusive partners start out. But, he's her knight so she won't listen.

I have to admit, I was one of the first ones to shout "next!" but after looking it over man, she just sounds confused and has a guy trying to worm in. If she's not a slut then just take her back, make her work for it, and just count this as one of those life leasons in a developing relationship.

Of course, I should also add, all these guys shouting "Next!" and calling you silly for not listening to them. I'd love to know how long the last relationship they had was. =P
Cyan~Fire - Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am
Post subject:
Sercit, my last relationship lasted two and a half years, and it ended very similarly to Solo's. I NEXT'd her, and have never regretted it.

Don't fall to the dark side, Solo. Do what's best for you.
Solo Ace - Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Post subject:
Right, well, because I don't really have the time to read your replies now I'll just make a short post and tell you what happened today.

Uh, I brought her to school this morning (so I was late for school myself). She left my house one hour ago. She said she's going to dump the other guy next week.
"It was wrong to dump you just because we were having problems."
"I wasn't really planning on having a relationship with him, I saw him as friends, but when he started to call me his girlfriend I guess I was okay with it"
"I should've just been alone instead of going with someone else. I realise that now, that's why I'm dumping him, and I'll come back after that."

No, I'm not going to lose myself in this, actually, I'll try to make her become more attached than I am.
I've been stupid enough today to pay for getting her bike fixed, that does make me feel stupid, but whatever, I feel good enough because that idiot's about to get dumped.
Sercit - Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Post subject:
Problem is when you do this "next" thing you don't take the time you need to get over a serious relationship. You bottle it all up, and ignore it. This gentleman is why women outlive us! All that stress and crap is built up and when we hit sixty we have a heart attack and go ded. While women who wear their emotions on their sleeves, live a hell of a lot longer.
Cyan~Fire - Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:43 pm
Post subject:
No, Sercit, NEXTing is all about getting over someone. I have no hard feelings towards my ex in any way, except sorta regretting not breaking up with her first when I realized the relationship was going sour.

Solo, one minute you're talking about how weak you are and now you're saying you'll put yourself in a very tempting situation but stay strong and not get too attached? Come on, snap out of it!
Sercit - Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 am
Post subject:
No, "Nexting" is a classic tactic where you ignore your feelings of abandonment, or regret, by focusing your attention on someone else. The backlog of unspent emotion builds and then unleashes itself in an awkward time or place.
Cyan~Fire - Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:16 am
Post subject:
Ladder Wiki wrote:
To NEXT a girl is to forget about her, stop talking to her, stop trying to have sex with her, and move on.

Bottling up your feelings is NOT moving on.
Muskrat - Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Post subject:
You guys are retards. Every situation like this is unique and I think the only one with sensitive enough knowledge on it is Solo, who is going to have to decide things on his own.
Animate Dreams - Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:50 pm
Post subject:
Solo is also the most biased of all of us. That's like saying we should let Bush choose our next president because he knows more about being president in modern times than anyone else.
Muskrat - Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:12 pm
Post subject:
That wouldn't seem so bad if you weren't brainwashed by the American way... besides, its a horrible metaphor. It's Solo's life and he should live it the way he wants to, Bush has more than his own life in his hands.
Solo Ace - Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:50 pm
Post subject:
I have your life in my hands too. sa_tongue.gif

Meh, she knows how afraid I am of letting her come back, and this is going to take lots of talking if she really wants me back.

Still getting laid without really having to worry about eachother's feelings would be nice, though, I guess... sa_tongue.gif
Blocks - Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Post subject:
Solo Ace wrote:
I'll try to make her become more attached than I am.

everybody wrote:
NEXTing

It's not a game, or a competition.
Animate Dreams - Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Post subject:
What is love?
Muskrat - Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Post subject:
Love Is A Burning Thing
And It Makes A Fiery Ring

The more love the better if you ask me! Down with Haters!

Sorry, just got back from the KKK rally downtown(i was protesting obviously), ill put some pics up later.
Cyan~Fire - Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 pm
Post subject:
These situations are only unique to a certain extent. Sure, every murderer is unique, but they all (deserve to) get jail time.

And I don't know what you even meant with your game comment, Blocks. If you're saying I think this is some sort of game, I don't. Solo's just playing with fire.
Muskrat - Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:54 pm
Post subject:
These are pretty interesting. Here's a shot of the kkk people... freaking retards.

My favorite sign:

Yeah, F the KKK:

Me:

Peace and love and beautiful women:

Animate Dreams - Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:57 pm
Post subject:
The last KKK rally I saw, the protestors(who were 90% black) got so out of hand that the police ended up shutting down the KKK rally(which they didn't have the right to do). The protestors ended up rioting an hour after the rally was already over. The riot(composed 100% of black people) took to the city, where they did the classics, such as throwing flaming bricks through windows, and robbing places blind. The KKK just kinda stood back with a "we told you so" expression. I'm glad yours didn't turn out like that, though.
Cyan~Fire - Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Post subject:
Stupid black folk.
Animate Dreams - Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:53 pm
Post subject:
Wow, Cyan, you said that so much better than me with such fewer words. <3
Sercit - Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:58 am
Post subject:
Animate Dreams wrote:
The last KKK rally I saw, the protestors(who were 90% black) got so out of hand that the police ended up shutting down the KKK rally(which they didn't have the right to do). The protestors ended up rioting an hour after the rally was already over. The riot(composed 100% of black people) took to the city, where they did the classics, such as throwing flaming bricks through windows, and robbing places blind. The KKK just kinda stood back with a "we told you so" expression. I'm glad yours didn't turn out like that, though.

Actually, yeah police can. If the rally gets violent, or may get out of hand to a dangerous degree they can shut it down. You have a right to a peaceful protest, not a violent one.
Animate Dreams - Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 am
Post subject:
Sercit, the KKK was entitled to hold a rally, they had followed all the legal processes. The protesters had the same right to protest. It was the protesters that got out of hand, so action should've been taken against the protesters, not the rally. That's how it works when the KKK isn't involved, anyway. Protests get shut down all the time for getting out of hand, but this time, it shut down someone ELSE's rally, instead. That's why it's against the law.
Chambahs - Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:11 am
Post subject:
Sounds like your on the KKK's side ani.
Sercit - Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:55 am
Post subject:
You're really dumb, aren't you, animate? Where in my post did I say they couldn't rally? I said the police can and will shut down a protest or rally if it begins to run the potential of getting out of hand. You have a right to a peaceful protest or rally. Not a violent one.
Animate Dreams - Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:35 am
Post subject:
Sercit, you didn't even read my post, so don't call me dumb. The KKK rally didn't get out of hand, the opposing rally did. That's why it was illegal. Holy shit.
Sercit - Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:31 am
Post subject:
Yeah, that's the same. To prevent a race riot police have the authority to shut down a rally. Even if it's not your people getting out of hand.
Solo Ace - Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Post subject:
Right. I saw this thread and felt like posting a short reply about the current situation.

I took her back, actually a while before her birthday (april 9). She came back to me right after her parents came back from Peru.
Anyway, things are going back uphill now. People say "Na regen komt zonneschijn" here, which would be "After rain comes sunshine" here. This year it was more like rain, rain, nothing but rain. Losing your own mother at this age seems more unfair than anything in this world.
First Alexa gives me crap, and on the road to recovery my mother dies and I'm forced to fail my school.

Well, I've had a hard time trying to forgive Alexa. I doubt I'll be able to completely forgive her anytime soon. We still have some problems trying to get along. Frustrations easily piss us off.

Oh well. I guess I'm the one slipping away now...
BDwinsAlt - Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Post subject:
I had no idea that happened. I'm sorry to hear that. Life will get better. Just stick in there.

@ani: It was probably easier to shutdown the kkk side because the police didn't want the blacks to do what they ended up doing anyway. It would have turned into a huge race debate. Personally, I don't see the point in starting a rally like that because everyone knows that black people are going to get mad about it. The KKK knew it. But hey, it's a free country.
Muskrat - Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:44 pm
Post subject:
Aww Solo! you're pitiful! Come on by HS and put your feet up, we'll see what we can do about those frowns, eh? icon_sad.gif
Cyan~Fire - Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:41 am
Post subject:
icon_confused.gif
Animate Dreams - Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm
Post subject:
Yo, what happened to NEXTing? Solo didn't do it, and Solo is still in turmoil. I see a connection.
(Deactived B l a h e r) - Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Post subject:
Smong wrote:
We need more edrama this is so boring. Quick Apache say something that offends Cerium.

This the only thing I read so far that I found funny.

Anyways, for some reason I feel it to morally right to call solo a fucking asshole (I've been cheated on, and I know how it feels *grumps*), but yet this whole relationship doesn't involve me or anyone I know. In fact, something gives me a really good guess that someone is going to get their ass kicked in end over this (hopefully someone dies, I want a recording of the news report).

I've only read the first page of this, and after that I got a little bored and just decided to reply.

Good job by the way solo, for some reason I just feel like saying that. No idea why.
For my last statement anyways, I'm a bit curious of what this girl looks like, I need a mental picture in my head.
Well, I guess I'm off again. Goodbye everyone, maybe I'll come back and see how things around here progress.

EDIT: I was looking for a picture of man-boobs holding a kitten to add to MG's collection, but it's a bit hard to find
Solo Ace - Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 pm
Post subject:
A mental picture. Right.

Well. Funny how you say " In fact, something gives me a really good guess that someone is going to get their ass kicked in end over this ".
Actually, just a few hours ago, I got to know a few more things about this.

I think her dad kicks her slutty ass back to America now, I guess.
Cyan~Fire - Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 am
Post subject:
SOLO YOU ARE SO INSANE.
Solo Ace - Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 pm
Post subject:
OH GOD REALLY?

Haha, I think it's pretty funny. I guess I don't really even care anymore.

I'll be fine. icon_smile.gif
Animate Dreams - Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:39 pm
Post subject:
Shit, he's going to kill himself.
Solo Ace - Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm
Post subject:
Actually, Alexa tried to get attention by pretending to attempt to kill herself.

She took 15 pills of 50mg Nitrofurantoine. Which was the antibiotic given to her to treat her bladder infection.
This dose wasn't really toxic. She didn't really want to die, of course, just some attention.
A bleeding stomach would've been the result if she took more, but oh well.

The guy she dumped me for came up to me after she made a stupid excuse for not being able to see her.
She told him she'd get kicked out of the house by her parents. He was pretty upset and wanted to know what was wrong.

We never talked to eachother until then. And Alexa tried to keep both of her lives seperate. So, two days ago, we started talking and found out she was using the both of us. Well, she said something like "I still love you. I don't love him, I'm sorry for lying to you about him, and I'm sorry for playing him".

Well, I dumped her. She knows I won't talk to her until she gets professional help.
I did ask her how it feels to have a broken heart. Haha, all she does is cry.
Well, anyway, I'll turn 20 in a few weeks. I guess she won't be there like last year. Oh well.

She had two. Now she lost both of them. Her parents know she has issues. We've talked about it for two days now, and they're going to find a solution for her.

I hope she gets better. This isn't the girl I used to know. I don't even understand how she can still face me or my father after cheating on me like this.

Fuck it, time to occupy my mind and get some things done. icon_smile.gif
All times are -5 GMT
View topic