Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - my zone halo3d [non SSC related]

Anonymous - Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Post subject: my zone halo3d [non SSC related]
I made a zone Halo 3d with 3d graphics, but its non SSC related since im going to play only one zone, IDC if some feg has my name or my zone name, because i ,made GamePlay for IGunZ a while ago so I need a host that doesnt host SSC zones just regular zone, cuz my halo weel P2UN SSCI halo
BDwinsAlt - Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Post subject:
The non-ssc zone with the highest population has 6 under population. 6 of them are bots. 6/6=100% bots. I don't think many people would be willing to go to a non-ssc zone partly because they think their password is being stolen by the box. Maybe the graphics will be cool enough that no one will care. Good luck to you.
I would recommend SSI or SST. I don't really know of anyone else who might do it.
Confess - Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:44 pm
Post subject:
Please follow the rules, and talk in proper english/use proper grammar. Ill give you 24 hrs to fix your post.

Edit - Your zone also isnt online.
Chambahs - Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:11 pm
Post subject:
Confess, you complained about grammar and you typed the word "isnt". It is spelled "Isn't" with proper grammar.

EDIT - Edited after the post below me.
BDwinsAlt - Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:03 pm
Post subject:
A sentence must contain the following: a subject, a verb, and a complete thought.

Code: Show/Hide

Question:  How do we catch sentence fragment outlaws?

a. Examine all sentences. Do they contain all the necessary sentence elements? To review the parts of the sentence, check the glossary.
   Is there a verb? If not, supply one.
   Is there a subject? If not, supply one.
   Is there a subordinating conjunction? If so , remove it.

Source: http://ace.acadiau.ca/english/grammar/fragment.htm
Default - Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:48 am
Post subject:
Huh, darn this not right on your part.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic