Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - Weekly Updates

Hi-Tec+ - Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:52 am
Post subject: Weekly Updates
For now on i will start, doing a weekly update for my zone, instead of making a lot of threads I will just reply to my own thread every update, atm I am currently making a new project, The project inclused a new map, gfx, tiles etc, we will probly swith to ASSS,but that is still in the works, but I do know the new objective for the zone, and a couple of other extra stuff.
Hi-Tec+ - Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:55 am
Post subject:
ass hole
Smong - Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Post subject:
This is trash talk forum he can post here if he wants to, especially if it's subspace related.
newb - Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:40 pm
Post subject:
Also, I thought you said you're giving your zone away?
I am lp_street_soldier y'know. I was in there at the time. Do us all a favour and shut down your zone. icon_sad.gif
i88gerbils - Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:54 pm
Post subject:
Smong wrote:
This is trash talk forum he can post here if he wants to, especially if it's subspace related.

I thought that was what the Zone Junk forum was for? Nevermind. A forum that I had unconsciously always just skipped over and ignored was removed.
Dr Brain - Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:32 pm
Post subject:
If you're really having an issue, just click here: http://forums.minegoboom.com/ignore.php?mode=addtopic&topic=6260 (ignore topic)
Anonymous - Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:41 pm
Post subject:
Imma go to some of the zones you host, Don. Seems like you're doing some nice work I guess.

XD
Die Hard - Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:37 am
Post subject:
Chambahs wrote:
Dude, nobody fucking cares about you, if you want make yourself a website and write the news about you zone on there, not here, nobody gives 2 shits on the status of your peice of shit zone.

I care... Why dont you just ignore his topics if you hate him that much...
All times are -5 GMT
View topic