Server Help

Trash Talk - Free Animate Dreams

D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:38 am
Post subject: Free Animate Dreams
A good guy I've known for a long time was banned from SSCB Paintball Reloaded earlier today without proof or notification of his alleged offense. Now he faces clearly false accusations of hacking at the hands of Johnny Blaze (AKA Chambahs).

All humanitarian protesters were denied an audience and silenced for approximately 190 years.

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! FREE ANIMATE DREAMS!
Anonymous - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:39 am
Post subject:
PREACH IT, BROTHA

Also, I'll be unsilenced in 190 years so fuck you guys, SEE YOU THEN, GG
aussie243 - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:40 am
Post subject:
that wasent good, sounds like bad staff
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 am
Post subject:
sounds like a biased lie. Its not too hard to guess who that Guest was either, one of the two alleged hackers.
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 am
Post subject:
Actually the guest was one of the humanitarian protesters I mentioned
Anonymous - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 am
Post subject:
Johnny Blaze? More like Joseph McCarthy.

I hope this faggot gets crushed by a stampede of pissed off Mexicans.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:43 am
Post subject:
Not just Chambahs. Also, I\/Ir Beefie. Lol, they think I hacked the zone. I wish I had, though....
Anyway, this came about because Beefie banned Nitrate because he had too many creds. Beefie said it was unfair. Probably because he couldn't abuse and get himself that many creds without being fired, and he wasn't cool like Nitrate to have a spammer to spam the .slot machine. =)
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:43 am
Post subject:
D1st0rt wrote:
Actually the guest was one of the humanitarian protesters I mentioned

lol loging on as a guest eh?
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:45 am
Post subject:
My Roommate is Nitrate. Free him too!
Nitrate = Carbon
Those are the only names I know he's gone by.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:47 am
Post subject:
Oh, and to whoever that hacker was....
YOU ARE TRULY A GENIUS.
THAT WAS AMAZING.
aussie243 - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:49 am
Post subject:
was the ban just fir that zone??
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:50 am
Post subject:
until proof is assembled yes.
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:50 am
Post subject:
and afterwards too
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:51 am
Post subject:
Proof of what, that I hacked? Cham has been TRYING to find an excuse to ban me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself. Besides, I heard people say he was telling people he did it, he was testing something. Hell, I wasn't in the zone or anything, I don't even know what the heck is going on.
aussie243 - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:52 am
Post subject:
this is bad stuff
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:53 am
Post subject:
LOL your an idiot, everyone on this damn forums know that i dont know a damn thing about computers. You are making yourself look really silly atm
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:54 am
Post subject:
Animate Dreams wrote:
My Roommate is Nitrate. Free him too!
Nitrate = Carbon
Those are the only names I know he's gone by.

You might have chosen the wrong roommate ani.

I am done pretending that i know whats going on though. I saw a few noobs get sad about some cred abuse that they got banned for and a short while later the zone gets spammed with "The zones been hacked, have a good day". I used logic and came to a conclusion.
aussie243 - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:55 am
Post subject:
its sad being acoused of hacking
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 am
Post subject:
The cred abuse was done by the mods. Lol, was it really spammed with "The zone's been hacked, have a good day."? And I checked, Nitrate has been sitting out there playing SSBM since a bit before it happened.... I've been in and out of the room, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't moved from his spot out there.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 am
Post subject:
Exactly my point. Ani you are the childish one sending people in the dozens coming into the zone with them saying "FREE ANIMATE DREAMS" its pretty sad to tell you the truth. Are you that worked up into the game that you cant stand being axed and banned for cred abuse? And dont say you didnt abuse the bots because that has already been proven.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:59 am
Post subject:
Cham, the logs don't show any cred abuse by me. The abuse was Beefie, taking all of Nitrate's creds. I have never abused anything, THAT has been proven. Besides, I didn't send anyone in there, that was D1's idea. You're the one that "tested" something and crashed the zone, retard.
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:00 am
Post subject:
nice use of the ol scapegoat tactics.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:01 am
Post subject:
LOL I tested the bot with this command to remind myself if it was Sop Operator status only: !say something

Then someone said "OMFG THE BOT SPOKE" and i said "No that was just me testing something"

So know your facts before you try to prove some lame point. And by the way, for your information that was done about 20 mins after the zone was crashed. Thanks.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:06 am
Post subject:
Well, I obviously didn't hack, I don't have the bot's IP. And thanks for blaming the revolution D1 started on me. Know your facts before you try to prove some lame point. Oh, and same for the bot. As soon as you've got logs proving I abused, I'll just use the ones I have from you abusing the hell out of DS and win.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:08 am
Post subject:
Go for it, how old are they? If you mind me asking.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:08 am
Post subject:
So... who was in the zone with the sysop powers in the zone and on the bot to actually do all this stuff? Cham. Who wanted me banned and, after finally getting me banned, found a bunch of people on my side trying to get me unbanned? Cham. Who is the one person who would want to blame a hacking on me to get me netbanned? Cham. Who hacked the zone? CHAM!
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:11 am
Post subject:
Your information was automatically disqualified due to the extreme biased content.
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:12 am
Post subject:
Well who else is capable of that many arena messages?

NOTE: This is a question, not an accusation before you get all pissy
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:13 am
Post subject:
A reasonable answer would be a hacked bot. But if someone took teh time to hack a zone surely they would take the time to hack the sysop password.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:15 am
Post subject:
Ya rly.
And no, it wasn't biased. Look at the evidence, Cham wanted me netbanned.
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:20 am
Post subject:
wanting someone to get netbanned is not evidence.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:20 am
Post subject:
LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:22 am
Post subject:
FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 am
Post subject:
<i>LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.</i>

Slots, Cham.
As the logs show.
I see you've shown me no logs of bot abuse, and ThunderJam himself knows I didn't abuse the bot for creds. You're just trying to find a scapegoat. You're like the guy down my street who torched his house for the insurance money.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:32 am
Post subject:
Why do I need to find a scapegoat? If you havent noticed, this whole topic is "CHAM DID IT" or "CHAM DID THIS AND THAT" lol. Quote me somewhere in this topic where i said "Ani -IS- the one who hacked the zone". I only -thought- it was you because its pure human nature like I stated before. Who would be the first person to think of if this happend in the way it did?

Ani = Axed
Ani = Banned
Zone gets "hacked" 10 mins later.
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:33 am
Post subject:
Convenient for you, eh?
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:33 am
Post subject:
Just wanted to point out as well, Who is getting the most offencive about this?
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:34 am
Post subject:
First, you get me fired. Then, you get me banned. And I still annoy you. Of course, you want to go to the next logical step. Just because you didn't say I did it in MGB forums, doesn't mean you didn't tell other people in PB it was me.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:35 am
Post subject:
Well, Gus, probably the people with cause to get offensive, the ones who are getting blamed.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 am
Post subject:
Ani, if you havent noticed, I never minded you at ALL before all this chaos happend. Why would I wanna get you fired? Why would I wanna get you banned? You GOT banned and FIRED on your OWN actions. Please STOP blaming ME for YOUR actions. Who told the sysops to "fuck off"? Who kept .ctaking credits from players with the bots? Who kept saying "Beefie is a fag" and "TJ is retarted" in public chat to everyone?

And you try to blame all these things on me? Did I make you do all these things? Or are they your own actions? You seriously need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for your own actions. I did it. Sure, in DS I was a bit over the edge. But I never abused enough to talk about. Nobody had a problem with me, unless it was the people who god banned from me. The people who diserved it. And when is that not common? What zone do you go to, where a player gets banned, doesnt talk shit to the person who banned them? Ani, read this, and think it all over. Hopefully you can man the fuck up before you turn old.
Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:44 am
Post subject:
Still a little resentful about PBR not going to ASSS eh. Ill agree that it was a good idea but you dont have to go chaotic when it failed.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:47 am
Post subject:
It didn't fail. I was still working on it. And Cham, you want me banned because I piss you off and I tried to dissuade TJ from hiring you in the first place. Because I knew you'd abuse... this is just like when you got fired from DS and banned everybody in sight before you got banned yourself.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:51 am
Post subject:
LOL, first off, you were axed before i QUIT. I, my friend, didnt get axed. I quit, killed everyone, and banned myself. Vili then removed my ban and added one for a perm ban. As I stated before, P L E A S E get your facts right.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:53 am
Post subject:
I was there. I have my facts right. Lying doesn't make things better. I wasn't fired before you were, I know that, I was one of the ones cleaning up your mess.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:55 am
Post subject:
Cleaning up my mess states that you were there after everything was done. So, how were you there? And I dont see anyone lying here, unless you are starting to feel the guilt?
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:56 am
Post subject:
Yeah, I was there at DS, after you banned everyone, and I cleaned up your mess. the lie is that you didn't get fired, and that I got fired before you.
Nitrate - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:59 am
Post subject:
Gus here is a picture for your own pleasure

Gus. - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:02 am
Post subject:
What a facinating religion! You believe God is a dog. Good for you.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:06 am
Post subject:
I wish we could all be like nitrate. Get brainwashed and let Ani do all the thinking for us. Btw Ani, what exactly did you do on staff anyway? Just sat there and specced? Made yourself non-useful like your life normally is? Give us all a favor - Get a gun, think about how meaningful your life is, and then just get it over with and use it on yourself. Thanks.
Nitrate - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:15 am
Post subject:
Chambahs, you freakin ignored me for a week, and like disowned me. We were cool, but you had to be an ass about something I didn't say. You create so much drama, that my body starts making more testosterone because of all the estrogen you excrete.

BTW Animate hasn't brain washed me lol. I was all fine and dandy, before your newbie mod decided that 500k credits was "unfair". Life is unfair, I slotted for them, and there is no proof that Ani gave me 500creds from THE BOT.

Btw

Muskrat - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:16 am
Post subject:
FREE ANIIIMAAAAAAAAAATEE!!!!!!!!!

DOOOWN WITH CHAMBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!
Nitrate - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:17 am
Post subject:
BTW Gus, I never said the dog was God. God works through people and things.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:22 am
Post subject:
Since you guys insist on posting with images:

That ones for you Ani

And Nitrate, your not worth wasting time for. So Ill describe you as this guy:

www.pwned.nl
newb - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:35 am
Post subject:
Chambahs wrote:
LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.

Are you saying you play and spec in the zone 24/7?
It's possible to get 5k, idiot. What's so wrong with that?
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:38 am
Post subject:
I said 5 mil you fucking moron. And EVERYONE knows ani doesnt play at all. Stay out of it if you dont know wtf your talking about.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Post subject:
Too bad it wasn't 5 mil. I wish, but it wasn't. You're just an idiot. It was 500k. And, it was slots. In fact, the logs, which I've already had checked for me, never showed that I used .cgive except when I have away creds for trivia. The total was under 50k, which is certainly not 500k or 5 mil. So unless you figure out how to get FTP and somehow change the bot logs, you're just spouting BS.
newb - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:58 am
Post subject:
Maybe Animate Dreams does play, but no one really cares if he does or doesn't? Too bad that I actually PLAY there.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:03 am
Post subject:
P Johnny Bla> .cget Nitrate
P PB-Core> Nitrate has 519375 credits
T Miss Meow> rivven..sounds familiar <_<
YoungJizzl> y is my screen keep getting splatted on?
C 1:Johnny Blaze> umm
C 1:Johnny Blaze> beefie
T Animate Dr> He staffed at DS
Pockets25 (Team 0) has dropped the flag!
39er> cause Nitrate

YoungJizzle (Team 0) stole Team 1's flag.
P Johnny Bla> when we removed ani from bot like 10 times, and he still had access
YoungJizzle (Team 0) lost the flag! Killed by see you later!
P Johnny Bla> .cget animate dreams
P PB-Core> animate dreams has 517719 credits
habeeb> !buy
P I\/Ir Beef> hmm
P Johnny Bla> .cget animate dreams
P I\/Ir Beef> ani
P help: (Nitrate) (Public 0): wtf what mod took my cred

So you are telling me, 2 people that never play, can possibly get over a mil in creds combined? I find it very hard to believe.

EDIT: And sorry, your right, I misread and apologized. It was over 500k a peice
newb - Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:08 am
Post subject:
You could use the gamble feature of the bot? Since he is in spec, it's not that hard you know.
SpecShip - Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:10 am
Post subject:
That's what you get when you play in dumb zones ran by dumb newbies.

I could say so much more, but fuck it, who cares.

All I can supplement:
Quote:
was the ban just fir that zone??

If this thing is on SSC, then guranteed it won't go beyond the zone's scope.

AD, go play a decent game/zone.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:12 am
Post subject:
So with that last post, Cham, you basically admitted you were just angry that I had way more creds than you. That's a great reason to ban someone. You've yet to show any logs of me .cgiving anyone that much. So quit spouting off BS about me abusing. TJ knows I didn't abuse, and that's all that matters.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:26 pm
Post subject:
Ani TJ posted all the logs in front of you, stop acting like you dont know this already and just give it up, seriously. Do you REALLY want me to go in logs and look for you abusing the creds? You and I both know what you did, you dont need to get your little friends involved, but just for you, if you want me to ill post them.

By the way, if you didnt know, the only people who have BanG is TJ and beefie. So you keep blaming me for banning you, but I didnt pull the trigger.

Also on another note: I didnt say anything. What I said is you both had over 500k creds when you guys never play. Who cares who has more creds? You make it seem like I play the damn game.
newb - Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:37 pm
Post subject:
Why do you play such a big part in this if you didn't even ban him? I think you should just keep out of it really.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 pm
Post subject:
Who said whos name first? I think you need to give the RIGHT person that advice, newb.
Cyan~Fire - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 pm
Post subject:
Newb has a point. I don't see Purge disgracing himself in here.
newb - Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:47 pm
Post subject:
Chambahs wrote:
Who said whos name first? I think you need to give the RIGHT person that advice, newb.

I gave the adive to the right person already. You.

If you didn't ban him, you therefore don't have a big role in this situation, so why the hell are you trying to stir up a load of shit that you aren't even sure of?
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Post subject:
A good guy I've known for a long time was banned from SSCB Paintball Reloaded earlier today without proof or notification of his alleged offense. Now he faces clearly false accusations of hacking at the hands of Johnny Blaze (AKA Chambahs).

All humanitarian protesters were denied an audience and silenced for approximately 190 years.

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! FREE ANIMATE DREAMS!

IT had nothing to do with d1, at least im a PART of the zone. Hes not even attached with the zone in anyway possible, go lecture him. Also, im not trying to stir up a bunch of shit. I am sure of alot of things, and I would tell you all if I was allowed to. You will be seeing people getting hit with the facts as soon as I am allowed to spill the facts.
Cerium - Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:00 pm
Post subject:
And people used to call me corrupt...
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Post subject:
Yes, Cham, I would LOVE for you to find ONE example of me abusing .cgive. All TJ showed me was you abusing .cgive, .cgiving yourself 50k.

And I don't want to lecture D1. He saw what you were doing and decided he wanted to do something about it, that's his prerogative, I can't say a thing to him.
hellzlaker - Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Post subject:
U ALL ARE RETARDS WHO EVER BANED A POOR GUY FOR GETING SOME CREDS FROM THE BOT! (AND U ARE NOT EVEN SURE THAT HE DID IT)

I UNDERSTAND IF HE HACKED THE ACTUAL SERVER BUT THE BOT --> ITS USELESS ANY WAY I SEE LIKE 5 PEOPLE PLAY SSCB PAINTBALL A WEEK >>THATS PROBABLY STAFF ANY WAY<<

IF 5 PEOPLE PLAY SSCB PAINTBALL AND SOME ONE STEELS SOME CREDS AND KILLS THE GAY BOT ITS NOT GONA EFFECT ANYTHING BUT IF IT WAS LIKE HALO OR TW THEN IT WOULD BE RESONABLE TO BAN THAT GUY ^_^
ThunderJam - Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Post subject:
OK I AM GOING TO CLEAR UP THIS PROPAGANDA SHIT HOLE

IF you dont know, i own the zone, SSCB PAintball Reloaded.

1) Ani being fired. Started as questionable cred stuff, escalated into taking creds from higher staff (cham), then they both got into an immature argument. Ani talked back to upper staff, shit talked sysops, and refused to cooperate with me wen i wanted to discuss it. Thus, fired.

2) Ani and Nitrate were originally silenced for Staff Harassment. Then they brought in a multitude of playres (including some who had never even been to the zone b4) to start spamming "UNSILENCE ANI!" Thats where the ban came in, and the silencing of other people.

3) The arena messages, abuse, and crash: This was not chambahs. After being examined, everything originated from the PB-Support bot. Staff and Bot pw's had just been changed recently. Upon further examination (with bot experts) we are fairly sure that everything originated from a sort of "back-door" feature. Light Hazard, who left staff recently, gave us an updated plugin (thats on pb-support) and he refused to give us the src.

4) LH: So, it is assumed that LH was behind a backdoor command thru the bot. After checked, it turns out the bot did hundreds of arena msg's and kicks within a second. No one could have done this besides a bot programmed to do it.

5) Obviously the incidents happening back to back is a bit of a stretch, and they are most likely related. It is also noted that Ani and LH were together in opposing Johnny Blaze/Cham b4 they left staff. Would be logical if they did this together.

So, there you have it all. No more having people craftily leaving out part of the story, THIS IS IT.
Light Hazard - Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:42 pm
Post subject:
Sorry TJ, but if you remember, I updated the bot BEFORE Ani was fired. I didn't expect Animate Dreams to be fired. I never cared for what happens. And really, I could care less about what happens to Chambahs, I was just telling Beefie my own opinion.

Please, DO NOT FORGET, the bot was updated BEFORE Animate Dreams was fired.

I don't plan on sharing the source code. But if you want, I can show it to some bot programmers and they can bitch at me if needed.
Agurus - Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Post subject:
Bah move this crap to your forums.
Chambahs - Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Post subject:
LH, catid has already told me how your other plugin has crashed zones and how of a sloppy programmer you are. I dont have anything against you, I dont want to fight, and I really dont want to start any bullshit between us, but what is done is done and you cant hate me for that. Also, your sig doesnt help much to defend your case...the super hacker part.
SpecShip - Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:42 pm
Post subject:
Used to? You still are, Cerium.

Also, to ban someone you don't need BanG, just good old fashioned smod with ftp or sysop and possibly ftp access.
One *info and couple *putfiles/uploads later and you get the same effect, give or take.

At any rate, you are all dumb newbs power mongering fools with dumb zones.
Shut up already and stop spamming my forums.
Light Hazard - Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:55 pm
Post subject:
Chambahs wrote:
LH, catid has already told me how your other plugin has crashed zones and how of a sloppy programmer you are. I dont have anything against you, I dont want to fight, and I really dont want to start any bullshit between us, but what is done is done and you cant hate me for that. Also, your sig doesnt help much to defend your case...the super hacker part.

Chambahs, good buddy.
Yes my plugin crashed PB zone once, but that was a full mistake because I forgot the stupid parse->next inside the while (parse){} . Yes I'm a sloppy programmer, because I AM NEW TO MERVE. My sig means nothing, it doesn't support anything nor does it prove anything.
Cerium - Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:48 pm
Post subject:
Gravitron, youve sparked my curiosity. Please cite examples of my abuse/corruption. Real examples.
Cyan~Fire - Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:59 am
Post subject:
So you got a newbie programmer who wouldn't even give the source? Not smart, TJ. icon_confused.gif One more reason to switch to asss: since there's not so much example code, you don't have newbs making crappy plugins.

But thanks for clearing that up.
Mine GO BOOM - Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:20 am
Post subject:
SpecShip wrote:
Shut up already and stop spamming my forums.

What?
Muskrat - Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:23 am
Post subject:
Yep, he pee'd on the forums, sorry mgb.
Anonymous - Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:39 am
Post subject:
Cyan~Fire wrote:
So you got a newbie programmer who wouldn't even give the source? Not smart, TJ. icon_confused.gif One more reason to switch to asss: since there's not so much example code, you don't have newbs making crappy plugins.

But thanks for clearing that up.

hey hey my plugin worked after i fixed that error.. icon_sad.gif
they're using a stable version of the CTF plugin i did for them, with the help of Catid and Invader-Zim
Cyan~Fire - Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:56 am
Post subject:
There's still a problem with it. Namely that it sends an arena message twice when someone makes a goal. Still, you didn't let them have the source, that's bad.
Donkano - Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Post subject:
Gus. wrote:
What a facinating religion! You believe God is a dog. Good for you.

Egyptian god, Set?
newb - Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:35 pm
Post subject:
Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

What?

Meh, remember Grav said his I.Q is more than all of ours put together? Well, he is basically saying that he owns the forums since he is more intelligent than us.
D1st0rt - Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:00 pm
Post subject:
ThunderJam wrote:
2) Ani and Nitrate were originally silenced for Staff Harassment. Then they brought in a multitude of playres (including some who had never even been to the zone b4) to start spamming "UNSILENCE ANI!" Thats where the ban came in, and the silencing of other people.

Ok, first of all they didn't bring people in. I came in to protest of my own free will and it was only after they had been banned. UNSILENCE ANI was never said because he was banned and not silenced. I said things along the lines of "FREE ANIMATE DREAMS", "FREE NITRATE", "WE DEMAND JUSTICE", "THEY HAVE COMMITTED NO CRIME", "THE OPPRESSORS DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH", etc. Then I was silenced for 20 minutes. I was talking about it with some other people on one of my chats and they decided again, of their own accord to come and say similar things. I sat out the silencing and started again only to be silenced for around 190 years. Then Chambahs ICQ's me.

Chamby> D1, can you honestly tell me that wasnt you
Me> was not
Me> Why the hell would I do that?
Chamby> how do you know what im talking about
Me> because im in the damn zone
Me> you silenced me remember

I've been told the logs were checked and nothing came up, so why don't you just FREE ANIMATE DREAMS.
ThunderJam - Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:24 pm
Post subject:
Because i was not there myself, some things in my account may not be perfect.

- perm silences are going to be removed
- your own free will... you wouldn't have known to come unless he was telling all of you
- LH being responsible for bots is not 100%, but it seems most likely considering the circumstances
D1st0rt - Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:27 pm
Post subject:
Quote:
- your own free will... you wouldn't have known to come unless he was telling all of you

Sure, he told me what happened but I came up with the idea and then made the choice to come in and protest. Thanks for the silence lift, btw.
Light Hazard - Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:37 pm
Post subject:
Cyan~Fire wrote:
There's still a problem with it. Namely that it sends an arena message twice when someone makes a goal. Still, you didn't let them have the source, that's bad.

Yea, well I thought about it, and I gave them the source...and I plan on updating the bot more, so I guess I have to have their trust, no? No one seems to care about that problem, but I'll fix that with the next update as well.
Actually, now that I look at it, there is no double arena message:
Code: Show/Hide
Light Hazard captured the flag. Score:  Team 0:(2)  Team 1:(0)
[/code]
Animate Dreams - Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:26 pm
Post subject:
ThunderJam wrote:

Ok, first of all they didn't bring people in. I came in to protest of my own free will and it was only after they had been banned. UNSILENCE ANI was never said because he was banned and not silenced. I said things along the lines of "FREE ANIMATE DREAMS", "FREE NITRATE", "WE DEMAND JUSTICE", "THEY HAVE COMMITTED NO CRIME", "THE OPPRESSORS DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH", etc. Then I was silenced for 20 minutes. I was talking about it with some other people on one of my chats and they decided again, of their own accord to come and say similar things. I sat out the silencing and started again only to be silenced for around 190 years. Then Chambahs ICQ's me.

TJ, you have the logs. So, you know exactly when the silences and bans came in. So, when you said we weren't banned until D1 came in, it was a blatant lie.

Some of you are saying there was a backdoor in LH's plugin? Then you're saying I set it off? I was already banned.... As far as I know, you can't give commands to bots across zones, I was banned through BanG so even if I had the sysop password I couldn't re-enter the zone. Are you saying LH set it off? He didn't even show up until afterwards, he was at school. Who the heck set it off? Besides, everyone that went in on my behalf (not my request) was also silenced, so even if I could teach someone to hack in 5 minutes, they couldn't pull it off either. Everyone associated with me was incapable of doing any kind of hacking to the bot.

Yes, TJ, I trash talked you and your sysops. And I doubt anyone can really blame me, you look at your logs again, and you'll see my roommate and I were never silenced, we were outright banned because we had a lot of creds. Both incidents, with me .ctaking Cham's illicit creds and fighting against Beefie for the creds he stole from my roommate, was just me setting things right, and I have logs to prove it. There is no justification for this. You wondered why LH and I fought so hard stop you from hiring Cham. We both told you something major would happen. PB's staff is now talked about just like DS's and Halo's abusive staff. And you can't even say you weren't warned.
Chambahs - Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Post subject:
And tell me what exactly I did ani. Did I ban you? Did I take you and Nitrate's creds away? Sure, I perm silenced D1, but that was just at the moment to shut him up while i dealt with other things. So tell me exactly what I did that was "wrong" or "abusive". And by the way, the silenced I gave out, I did because beefie told me to. Enlighten me and tell me exactly how I did anyone wrong, abused my power, and all of that good jazz.
Dr Brain - Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:31 pm
Post subject:
I would suggest to whomever owns this zone that they fire Chambahs, and ask MGB to destroy this topic. This is what one calls a zone PR nightmare.
Cerium - Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:38 pm
Post subject:
PR is meaningless when your zone is run by 14-16 year olds.
Though, I do agree with you. Chambahs should be fired. Not for anything in this thread, mind you, but for being a bumbling idiot who takes credit for other peoples work (Hi Smong!).

Also, I just noticed this:
Light Hazard, why do you feel the need to put an extra E at the end of 'MERV'? My computer appreciates you spelling words without extra letters, since each one uses 2/3 of my bandwidth to transfer.
Animate Dreams - Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:15 pm
Post subject:
Erm....
If PB's staff doesn't abuse... why are mods having to make comments like this?

angel+> dont slot too much, you might get banned

Well, there you go.
Light Hazard - Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:17 pm
Post subject:
Cerium wrote:
Also, I just noticed this:
Light Hazard, why do you feel the need to put an extra E at the end of 'MERV'? My computer appreciates you spelling words without extra letters, since each one uses 2/3 of my bandwidth to transfer.

haha Cerium, sorry, I got used to saying Merve ... but from now on, JUST FOR YOU, i'll spell it right
Muskrat - Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:55 am
Post subject:
FIRE CHAMBAHS AND BRING DOWN THE HOUSE!
Animate Dreams - Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:19 pm
Post subject:
This topic is a constant source of roffle for me.
ThunderJam - Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:32 pm
Post subject:
<--- PB Reloaded Owner

ANI: no, the silence/ban was not a blatant lie. I posted this right after i heard the ENTIRE thing at once - ez to lose track of wat happened where. Either way, ppl SPAMMING for u would be silenced, so i don't see how it makes a difference

CREDS: The matter of creds between chambahs and ani happened like this...

Ani offered to donate creds to ppl for joining his squad. The player agreed, then turned around and donated them the chambahs. Totally fair? right? so then ani starts protesting and trying to ctake them from Cham. Of course a .cgive .ctake fight ensues. Immature of both of them, but i believe ani was the one who was wrong.
Dr Brain - Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:41 pm
Post subject:
ThunderJam wrote:
<--- PB Reloaded Owner

Then you're the one that needs to take action here. Being a zone owner is like being a starship captain. Two of your crew just beamed on board a klingon ship and shot the chancellor. Guess who gets blamed for it? You guessed it, not ani and chambahs... you and your zone. So, before you get shipped off for your life sentence in the dilithium mines, take care of this situation, fire chambahs and remove this thread (if that's even possible at this point).
Cerium - Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:11 am
Post subject:
I now know more about star trek than I ever wanted to (that is a trek reference, right?).
Gus. - Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:14 am
Post subject:
it is. Episode 43 to be exact.
D1st0rt - Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:51 am
Post subject:
Gus. wrote:

I'm sorry, that's not the answer we were looking for.

NEXT
Gus. - Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:02 am
Post subject:
cracks not the answer either man icon_wink.gif
Animate Dreams - Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:28 am
Post subject:
"Ani offered to donate creds to ppl for joining his squad. The player agreed, then turned around and donated them the chambahs. Totally fair? right? so then ani starts protesting and trying to ctake them from Cham. Of course a .cgive .ctake fight ensues. Immature of both of them, but i believe ani was the one who was wrong."

TJ, you have my log of that episode too. You know exactly what happened, quit trying to portray it so it looks like you fired the right person. You know I told the person I gave creds to that I was giving them to him on the condition that he didn't join a certain squad, and then I explicitly told him I would take them back if he did. So when he did join that squad, I took them back. That was not wrong. Again, you have the logs, there's no way you got the wrong story. Surely you have enough sense not to take Cham's word over a log's, after all, he has a history of lying, especially when his staff position is on the line. Stop lying, it's making your zone look even worse.

The only reason people went to PB in the first place was because it was a turf CTF that didn't have abusive staff, it didn't have the crap that went along with DS and Halo. And just like LH and I warned you it would, you hired Chambahs and now your zone is looked at as just another zone with wildly abusive staff. I doubt you'll do anything about it though, you don't have it in you. That's why I refused to come talk to you in your little private arena, you can't even keep your sysops under control, no way was I going to stick around. And thanks for pointing out that you're the zone owner, I think everyone knows that. Your problem is you think that gives you special abilities. Instead, it gives you special responsibilities. By thinking it makes you the god of your zone, you've become just like Viligante and Agurus, and that's the way everyone's talking about you now. You aren't seen as the friendly zone owner you were before, and people are losing a reason to come to your zone.

Oh, and... just say it's episode 47 and leave it at that.
SpecShip - Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:57 am
Post subject:

Dr Brain - Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:59 am
Post subject:
Gus. wrote:

Uh... Sure... Epsiode 43 is the one where Spock and McCoy have to fight on TV as gladiators in the roman arena, and then Scotty saves the day.
Gus. - Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:38 am
Post subject:
lol, it was more of a joke but it seems im up against some serious trek fans. ill google my shit better before i post it.
SpecShip - Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Post subject:
Dr Brain wrote:
Uh... Sure... Epsiode 43 is the one where Spock and McCoy have to fight on TV as gladiators in the roman arena, and then Scotty saves the day.

The one with the snobbish "transcended beings" who were just brains in a plastic casewith super telepathic powers, then Kirk ends up convincing them that they're not really that powerful and that they're actualy scared of going out in the universe exploring then they leave?
Dr Brain - Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:20 pm
Post subject:
No that's a different one. I think in that one Kirk shacks up with the blonde athelete woman.

Anyway, the reference I was making was to Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country. I had hoped because it was a movie rather than an episode that someone might get it.
SpecShip - Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:26 am
Post subject:
He always shacks up with the blonde athelete woman, I thought it was one of his contract dealbreakers.

Other than inssurection, I think that undiscovered country is one of the more powerful ones in startrek.
Very potent message.
Dr Brain - Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:33 am
Post subject:
I thought insurrection sucked. It wasn't as bad as the motion picture, of course, but it was bad.

Wrath of Kahn is my favorite, followed closely by the undiscovered country.
SpecShip - Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:52 am
Post subject:
I agree that it wasn't stellar, but I was refering to the philosophy behind it rather than its quality as a startrek motion picture.

...darn it, I can't find that link that had that looped "KHAAAANN!N!!!!" capture from the movie.
Though I was certain it was either khan.com or .net, it turns out neither...unless the domain lost its former owner.
Agurus - Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:08 am
Post subject:
God chill out people.
He abused, he is fired, end of damn story.
Stop making such a big deal out if it.
Dr Brain - Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:55 am
Post subject:
Agurus wrote:
God chill out people.
He abused, he is fired, end of damn story.
Stop making such a big deal out if it.

I believe they were protesting a ban, not a staff removal.
SpecShip - Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:59 am
Post subject:
Why's the spamming scrub get involved in a newbie whinery thread none cares about?
D1st0rt - Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:30 pm
Post subject:
More importantly, why did the thread title change?
Chambahs - Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:01 pm
Post subject:
Because MGB is the man that sees all rightful things.
Muskrat - Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:09 pm
Post subject:
D1s, your thread has been defaced. icon_sad.gif
SpecShip - Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:05 pm
Post subject:
Because Murphey is a stupid lifeless kid with nothing better to do.
D1st0rt - Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:00 am
Post subject:
Muskrat wrote:
D1s, your thread has been defaced. icon_sad.gif

I KNO, RITE?
newb - Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:14 pm
Post subject:
SpecShip wrote:
Because Murphey is a stupid lifeless kid with nothing better to do.

Then why the hell are you here?
Light Hazard - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:10 am
Post subject:
And this is why I did not want to give out my source:

Light Hazard> !about
PB-Support> PBCTF: Capture the Flag v1.0 - by Purge+ [Paintball Reloaded]

Light Hazard> Purge+, wtf why did you take away my credits?
Purge+> TJ told me to.
Purge+> I can add it to !version, but not !about ... !about is for players.

Thanks a lot PB for taking away my work and just stealing it.
Purge - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:28 am
Post subject:
I regret replying to this thread, but this has to end somewhere.

First of all, your "code" that you've wrote as an edit for CTF was a whole bunch of clutter mixed with memory wasting goodies (your reprize method). I've done a much cleaner and faster way for this method.

Second of all, TJ told me to arrange the plugins in !about in a specific way so that all of the custom plugins are organized neatly just as they should be. So, don't put all of the blame on TJ since he didn't even mean to offend you in that manner.

Hell, to make you feel better I've even added you to !about. It'll be updated as soon as the new scoreboard is finished. So, technically, the only thing you'll be credited for is the legitimate "cred prizing" method.

One more thing: Why do you constantly return to this game when almost every week you say "I'm quitting SubSpace today"?
Anonymous - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:42 am
Post subject:
So you're taking credit for LH's bot, which is copyright infringement? Even if TJ tells you to do it, Copyright laws Trump TJ, I'm pretty sure.
I remember TJ telling LH to work on that bot, because you weren't able to do it. Your name shouldn't be on that plugin at all.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:44 am
Post subject:
Forgot to login.
Purge - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:51 am
Post subject:
Did you read anything of what I said? It isn't copyright infringement if you completely redo someone's code. I also stated that I added him onto !about since that's what he wanted for doing another feature on the bot.

Also, what do you mean something that I couldn't do? If you're talking about the scoreboard, it's already done. If you want to make something up, try and make it more convincing.

Topic Ignored. You guys just want to bury another zone just because of a little "incident" that apparently means so much to your life.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:14 am
Post subject:
Quote:
Did you read anything of what I said? It isn't copyright infringement if you completely redo someone's code. I also stated that I added him onto !about since that's what he wanted for doing another feature on the bot.

This is just blatantly wrong. It's copyright infringement if you put your name on work he did, he wrote some of the code, and that code he wrote is copyrighted by him. Removing his name, is an infringement. I'm not sure what type exactly, but it still breaks the law.

Quote:
Also, what do you mean something that I couldn't do? If you're talking about the scoreboard, it's already done. If you want to make something up, try and make it more convincing.

I don't have to make anything up. TJ asked LH to work on something because you weren't able to do it yourself. The bot had been having several problems, and he helped take care of a few of them. That's what I mean by something you couldn't do.

Quote:
Topic Ignored. You guys just want to bury another zone just because of a little "incident" that apparently means so much to your life.

I wasn't aware that I'd buried any zones yet, I didn't know I was that powerful. My problem is not some notion you've conceived about any individual incident meaning so much to my life, it's about injustice. It makes me angry, even more so when it's directed at me. Besides, if you look further, I'm not the one who made this thread, or the FREE ANIMATE DREAMS campaign, and definitely none of that relates to this problem.
Solo Ace - Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:25 am
Post subject:
What the...??? What did I miss?
Light Hazard - Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 am
Post subject:
Thanks Purge+. But if you read my post, I never put the blame on YOU. So don't sweat it.

Also, redoing a code, fixing it up, making it cleaner for YOU to understand doesn't make a difference, it's still mine, you just changed it around so it looks nicer and easier for you to read.

Once again, no blame was on you.
And no one could figure out that flag lvz plugin, I never said it was strictly on you.

Finally, I came back just to check up on the bots, nothing more. Notice I left as soon as I checked up on it icon_razz.gif.
ThunderJam - Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:37 am
Post subject:
OK shut the fuck up. geezus. you guys sicken me, pointing fingers everywhere trying to get anyone in trouble for anything.

I asked purge to redo the about format, I did not ask him to REMOVE YOU.

Continuum = freeware, theres not copywrighting involved i believe

Bots - He redid half ur crap anyway, and u r still listed in f1 for bot work

Ani and Nitrates bans have been lifted, not becuz of this thread, its becuz their ban was more lengthy than it need to be.
Animate Dreams - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:16 pm
Post subject:
TJ, just because one thing isn't copyrighted doesn't mean loads of other stuff can't be. And again, just becuase you re-do something doesn't mean it wasn't their work. You don't know copyright laws, don't try to correct me. And I wasn't trying to get Purge in trouble, I was trying to him what he did was illegal since he didn't understand.

Oh, hi there, Solo. =)
SpecShip - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:23 pm
Post subject:
thunderjam wrote:
I'm a stupid newbie and I should STFU.

newb - Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:36 pm
Post subject:
Bwahahaha, totally agreed Grav.
Light Hazard - Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:30 pm
Post subject:
ThunderJam wrote:

I asked purge to redo the about format, I did not ask him to REMOVE YOU.

Once again, I never said YOU told him to, I said that Purge+ told me that you told him to. Read correctly.

ThunderaJam wrote:

Continuum = freeware, theres not copywrighting involved i believe

Continuum is freeware, correct. But my source code is my intellectual property which I was generous enough to share, which means that while continuum may be free, and the MERV source may be free, my plugin for MERV is not.

ThunderJam wrote:

Bots - He redid half ur crap anyway, and u r still listed in f1 for bot work.

What AD said and what I already said, redoing half my "crap" doesn't make it any less my own work.
Animate Dreams - Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:25 am
Post subject:
We've had some fun, and yes we've had our ups and downs
Been down that rocky road, but here we are, still around
Thought about someone else, but neither one took the bait
Thought about breaking up, but now we know it's much too late
We are bound by all the rest
Like the same phone number
All the same friends
And the same address

Yes, it's true, I'm happy to be stuck with you
Yes, it's true, I'm so happy to be stuck with you
Because I can see that you're happy to be stuck with me

We've had our doubts, but we never took them seriously
And we've had our ins and outs, but that's the way it's supposed to be
Thought about giving up, but we could never stay away
Thought about breaking up, but now we know it's much too late
And it's no great mystery
If we change our minds
Eventually, it's back to you and me

We are bound by all the rest
Like the same phone number
All the same friends
And the same address

I'm so happy to be stuck with you
I'm happy to be stuck with you
I'm happy to be stuck with you
Muskrat - Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:28 am
Post subject:
Is ani an emo-kid?
Cyan~Fire - Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:42 am
Post subject:
LH, I'd like to see you try to get Purge for copyright infringement.
D1st0rt - Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:36 am
Post subject:
Purge+ wrote:
First of all, your "code" that you've wrote as an edit for CTF was a whole bunch of clutter mixed with memory wasting goodies (your reprize method). I've done a much cleaner and faster way for this method.

LOL Purge, don't even start talking about memory. Also, I believe there is a license agreement when you install Continuum, haven't read it though.

In closing, HAVE CERTAIN PEOPLE AMONG US LEARNED NOTHING FROM THIS THREAD??!!?!
newb - Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:04 am
Post subject:
I've learnt that Paintball Reloaded is a newb zone.

(Wait...)
Chambahs - Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:19 am
Post subject:
Just as newb as your name!

Lol, I dont mean to start anything from it, I just thought it was a good catch, couldnt let it go to waste. If you want to take it personally, go ahead, but honestly, didnt mean anything from it lol.
newb - Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:36 am
Post subject:
What?
The username I'm using right now went wrong when I registered it.
I used to use the alias "newb <--=", but the forum wouldn't allow it, so I chose this name instead. Hush up.
Chambahs - Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:43 am
Post subject:
Lol it was just a joke icon_razz.gif, if someone else's name was newb, tell me you wouldnt have cracked that one.
Animate Dreams - Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:17 pm
Post subject:
Lol, Cham is scared.
newb - Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:13 pm
Post subject:
Chambahs wrote:
Lol it was just a joke icon_razz.gif, if someone else's name was newb, tell me you wouldnt have cracked that one.

I might of... I don't know. icon_confused.gif
Chambahs - Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Post subject:
Whos scared? I just wanted to point out to the guy that it was a non-offensive joke. Only people im "scared" of, is tobacco chewin, gun slinging hicks like you ani.
newb - Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:45 am
Post subject:
What kind of person would admit they are scared of hicks? icon_confused.gif
Mine GO BOOM - Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:52 am
Post subject:
newb wrote:
What kind of person would admit they are scared of hicks? :?

You've never lived near the Mason-Dixon line.
Light Hazard - Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 pm
Post subject:
Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

Remember, they never had time to admit anything..
Dr Brain - Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:19 pm
Post subject:
I hearby pronouce this thread dead. Anyone posting after me will be ignored and summarly executed.
Cyan~Fire - Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:41 pm
Post subject:
I agree.
SpecShip - Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:37 am
Post subject:
cyan is already on my ignore, so all's left...

ThunderJam - Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:01 pm
Post subject:
Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

You live nearby? Im in Potomac/Rockville Maryland
Muskrat - Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:18 am
Post subject:
Meh! Maryland's for pussies!
D1st0rt - Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:00 pm
Post subject:
Potomac? You rich son of a gun.

Silly Muskrat, Maryland kicks. Don't mess.

MGB is at PSU last I checked (which means if our offense had shown up before the 4th qtr in the ACC Championship we would've had to go school his boys)
newb - Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:03 am
Post subject:
Why did this topic get revived by a newbie?
SpecShip - Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 am
Post subject:
Remember we once had that 1 thread for official longest spam thread?
It was what, 50 pages long? I think this one is trying to compete.
newb - Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Post subject:
I think that Qndre topic was the longest.
Solo Ace - Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:46 pm
Post subject:
Oh, uh, hi there, Ani. sa_tongue.gif
Sorry for the late response, I didn't really read this thread, just catched the "Solo" while scrolling down. sa_tongue.gif
Cyan~Fire - Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:52 pm
Post subject:
Catched?
Solo Ace - Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:44 am
Post subject:
I don't know, "saw" then? Shut up, Cyan, you know my English sucks. :>
newb - Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:25 pm
Post subject:
I thought you owned at it. sa_tongue.gif
Cyan~Fire - Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:54 pm
Post subject:
Caught. But it's OK, not everyone's American. They always tell us not to be mean to savages in school.
D1st0rt - Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:46 am
Post subject:
Last semester I had to make a solar oven for savages out of clay, bamboo skewersm a bandana, a 20oz plastic bottle and a 12 oz aluminum can
All times are -5 GMT
View topic