Server Help

Trash Talk - Creation of new category.

Spyed - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:08 am
Post subject: Creation of new category.
I think this forum could do with a nice new category. I was thinking about it and I think a comedy area would be quite good but I have several other ideas of what could be done.

-Food Discussion.
Members discuss food and what they enjoy eating and favourite food types. Do you like or dislike Italian food? O.o

-Smilie Land.
Members play with smilies in here and can't type anything. Smilies only.

-Movies.
Discussion of movies that you've seen and ones that you've found other funny parts which you'd like to share with others.

-Reviews. A few newbs from the forum go around reviewing zones and posting about them.

If anyone else has some ideas feel free to add them to the list. :)
newb - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:11 am
Post subject:
The only half decent idea you mentioned is Reviews. But, reviews are about zones, and there is a sub-forum for zones called Zone Junk.
Spyed - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:12 am
Post subject:
Yeah but zone junk is made by the owners. My idea is we get a special team to go round and probe the zones :P
newb - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:16 am
Post subject:
Why? What's the point in that? Less than 99% of your ideas are eventful and useful.

MGB: I think it's time to disable the colour and size tags for Spyed!
Spyed - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:17 am
Post subject:
newb wrote:
Why? What's the point in that? Less than 99% of your ideas are eventful and useful.

MGB: I think it's time to disable the colour and size tags for Spyed!

1. My ideas sometimes are very good.

2. MGB: Don't
newb - Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:18 am
Post subject:
Give me 5 examples of when your ideas were liked, and then maybe I will retract my statement.
Chambahs - Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:46 am
Post subject:
actually, i wouldnt mind going around being a critic for new zones, i do it when im bored anyway....cant believe im saying this, but i like spyed's idea..
Spyed - Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:59 am
Post subject:
Exactly, we would have a special "hit squad" to go round looking at zones :)
Chambahs - Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:21 am
Post subject:
how about, now you are getting rediculous, i say you shut up while you still have a tiny good idea and take it for the win instead of turning it to a loss because of your big idiotic mouth that you cant control
Dr Brain - Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:22 am
Post subject:
Well, you can already do that. You don't need a special forum for it. SSForum used to do that.
Muskrat - Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 pm
Post subject:
Smilie Land in pink? Is that where people go to come out of the closet?
Solid_Fire - Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:53 pm
Post subject:
Spyed...this isnt a forum for every kind of discussion, its Server help. Those categories don't belong here, under any circumstances. The only category they fit in is, trash talk, excluding the retarded smilys idea..
THE Lucifer - Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:18 pm
Post subject:
icon_rolleyes.gif - strolling forum
icon_eek.gif - see this thread
icon_confused.gif - read intrologue post
icon_exclaim.gif - see spyed as author
new_let_it_all_out.gif - digest material
icon_mad.gif - calming down
new_evil.gif - channeling anger for response
(spyed-->>) - final resolution
All times are -5 GMT
View topic