Server Help

Trash Talk - SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people...

Quan Chi2 - Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Post subject: SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people...
SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people have one and I was wondering how they got one. Im just wondering.. Thought this may be a stupid question.
Default - Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Post subject: Request
http://www.ssforum.net/c/index.php?showtopic=9166
Purge - Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:58 pm
Post subject: Re: SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people
Quan Chi2 wrote:
SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people have one and I was wondering how they got one. Im just wondering.. Thought this may be a stupid question.

You can ask Swift, Akai, or SyrusMX for one.
D1st0rt - Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 am
Post subject:
Quote:
Malicious plug-ins will have a read me file stating exactly what the plug-in does. It will also explain how I'm not responsible for anything that the plug-in does to a persons zone. You are the one who used it. Also, it will tell what the plug-in was made for.

LOOOOOOL. You're actually making "malicious" plugins? What do they do, delete all of the subarenas?

Also, this is a ridiculous URL, I'm glad you changed it:
http://sai.sscentral.com/MERVBot/MERVBot/SRC/DBZman/Release/DBZman.rar
SyrusMX - Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 am
Post subject:
Ok, I had no idea you were putting malicious plugins up. If I see any, I will delete them, and if I have to get someone to check the coding for all your plugins to make sure you're not hidding any bad code, I will, and I won't be happy.
Anonymous - Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:35 am
Post subject:
And people think I'm crazy for asking for the source code to compile any custom plugin they want me to stick up in Omega Fire. HAH.
Spyed - Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:11 am
Post subject:
Quan, what would you do your website on if they gave you the space?[/b]
Solo Ace - Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:57 am
Post subject:
Syrus, why even bother hosting him if he's even up to these things? Just remove his hosting account. He obviously isn't worth it.
Quan Chi2 - Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:52 pm
Post subject:
ahgh, syrus.. ok
Maverick - Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Post subject:
I already checked his "malicious" plugin inside DBZman.rar and it only did a *warn on each command. It said something like "bla bla can't connect, unload and reload bla bla".
Nothing malicious, however I don't like the idea of having a trusted site (like sscentral.com) providing virus-like plugins.
Purge - Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:56 pm
Post subject:
Maverick wrote:
I already checked his "malicious" plugin inside DBZman.rar and it only did a *warn on each command. It said something like "bla bla can't connect, unload and reload bla bla".
Nothing malicious, however I don't like the idea of having a trusted site (like sscentral.com) providing virus-like plugins.

Don't worry. I don't think he'll ever figure out how to get past SubSpace I/O and go for the Windows fun. sa_tongue.gif
Quan Chi2 - Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:47 pm
Post subject:
Purge+, I don't think that you will ever figure out how much of an ass you project yourself to be. Anyway, DBZMan isnt that bad and it isnt done. right now it just warns you and disables some if not all commands in the bot core.. atleast thats what happened when it was tested in other zones. Anyway, I took the plugin page off for now, and I will not be advertising any malicious items of mine. I'll save another website of mine to do that in the future, heh.

Anyway, like Purge implied; Im not as good as I think I am, so dont pay attention to what I have made so far.

I'll tell you one thing though, Im going to get better at what I do.

I also understand that posting malicious downloads isnt appropraite. I apologize. I took the page off though.

Just so you know, I would never put up and scripts to do something to someones computer, or anything like that. Im not a bad person. The most I'd do is do something bad to someone I would like revenge on, and I am still learning ways to do that as some of you may have seen.

thanks for the warning though. tongue.gif
All times are -5 GMT
View topic