Server Help

Trash Talk - Someone make sense of this (someone smart, unlike quan)

Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:51 am
Post subject: Someone make sense of this (someone smart, unlike quan)
To: Katie
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:56 am
Subject: Re: Hmmms
That sacred Closet when you sweep --
Entitled "Memory" --
Select a reverential Broom --
And do it silently.

'Twill be a Labor of surprise --
Besides Identity
Of other Interlocutors
A probability --

August the Dust of that Domain --
Unchallenged -- let it lie --
You cannot supersede itself
But it can silence you --

Out of the blue, I get this. WTF?
Mine GO BOOM - Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:23 am
Post subject:
Since 'Grav' quit, yet he still yearns for you, he needed an alias.
Anonymous - Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:47 am
Post subject:
Please refrain from framing me for your follies.
Thank you.

I have a plethora of IM services and emails, I need not bother Kat under weird aliases.
And for the odd improbable chance I would use a martial arts weapon as my handle it would be Bo or Katana, not Sai, daggers are not my niche.
Anonymous - Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:55 am
Post subject:
Also, a clarification is in order, Gravitron did not quit, I have terminated him.
He was created when VIE's presiding term has ended, for a change in style, from passive playing to active participation.
That middle area has also ended, SubSpace as we knew it is dead, now continuum reigns and our work has been exhausted, Gravitron has done his part and served his goals, a new style is now required.
Another partial reflection of the nexus will be born in his place, soon.
newb - Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:02 am
Post subject:
Yeah guys, leave Grav alone, he is a official veteran of 96'.
Cerium - Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:51 am
Post subject:
No, hes an offical douche bag of '05.

Quote:
Another partial reflection of the nexus will be born in his place, soon.

Quote:
'Twill be a Labor of surprise --
Besides Identity
Of other Interlocutors
A probability --

August the Dust of that Domain --
Unchallenged -- let it lie --
You cannot supersede itself
But it can silence you --

Gee, those dont look ANYTHING alike. Also grav, you like to you 'Twas and 'Twill; probably more than you like sex, but Im not entirely sure if you can rightfully make that comparison.
Cyan~Fire - Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:32 am
Post subject:
Sai = Sai Saici?

But anyway, I know of only one poet that writes like that. Emily Dickenson. It's #1273. So it's not actually crap poetry, but I'm sure whoever sent it to you has no idea what it's talking about. icon_razz.gif
LearJett+ - Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:35 am
Post subject:
Some of Emily Dickenson's poetry is crappy, however icon_wink.gif
Dr Brain - Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:14 am
Post subject:
Sai = Siaon/Nerusai
Purge - Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:51 am
Post subject:
What a nerd.
Anonymous - Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:34 pm
Post subject:
So cerium compares me to Dickenson?
Should I be flattered or appald?

As always cerium, being insultive while ignorant at the same time, are you a disgrace or just pathetic, quite the enigma.

The stupidity you exhibit is why this section was branded as the "trash" forum.
newb - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:21 pm
Post subject:
What the fuck is up with you and Katie? Go get your willy wet or something. You seriously need a fucking life.
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:23 pm
Post subject:
*EDIT*

On second thought, he just up and stopped talking to me about a month ago, so he's probably pissed off at the whole world... idk...
newb - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:26 pm
Post subject:
And yet, he is just a nerd sitting in front of a computer. He's just an e-stalker.
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:30 pm
Post subject:
wtf? i didnt log in as sai..
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:31 pm
Post subject:
katie needs a life..
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:33 pm
Post subject:
I have never imagined you liked poetry, Quan, but I am forced to at least have the assumption in the back of my head. I haven't even pointed fingers yet, and that's why I released it publicly because I'm just concerned as to their identity.

Quan2 Chi = Sai Saici
Sai = Quan2 Chi?

See what I mean?
newb - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:43 pm
Post subject:
He doesn't see intelligence. He is oblivious to any rules/comments made about him/intelligence ect.
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:55 pm
Post subject:
Im not Sai on this forum.. Im Sai Saici(a.k.a Sai) in the game.. Also, this topic was a sorry attempt to disrespect me.. a very sorry attempt.. Its sad.. You're 23 years old, katie, and yet you still make foolish attempts like this. I think you're mentally retarded.

Here are some help sites that may help you in this situation:

http://mentalhelp.net/
http://www.psychnet-uk.com/assistance/onlinehelp.htm
http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00056550.html
http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/learning_disabilities.html
http://www.ldonline.org/abcs_info/articles-info.html

I hope you get some help and come back to this forum with better intentions.
If you post with a bad attempt to disrespect me again, then I wont respond like an idiot. I will give you some more help tools.
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:02 pm
Post subject:
Hey heres something fun for you to use, Katie. Don't be offended.

Have some fun! biggrin.gif

You should learn to be more creative than picking up poetry from Emily Dickinson...
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:11 pm
Post subject:
Wow, your foots really in your mouth. This topic is in no way disrespectful to you. I want to know who the hell Sai is. All I said was that it's kind of coincidental, ya know, Sai, Sai Saici, but I wasn't pointing any fingers. I didn't even know if you even like poetry, so you're in the wrong this time, pal.
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Post subject:
No no no... Mabye you didn't read your topic title before posting that reply? Looks like my foot is in your ass, and you just wont admit it..
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:25 pm
Post subject:
The title only was ment to disrespect you, but that's because all you do is fill my topics with bullshit.
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:35 pm
Post subject:
Okay.. Make up your mind..

Quote:
This topic is in no way disrespectful to you.

Now..

Quote:
The title only was ment to disrespect you

Looks like you lied and you just made your case worse.. You ever wach one of those law shows.. Like Law and Order? You know how the criminal lies to make his case good? lol.. Then always gets caught at the end? lol.. You just got caught.. with your foot in your mouth..

saying that i fill your topics with bullshit is a nice way to back up your comment..isnt it? ha.. remember the sites i recommended.. and study your A,B,C chart..
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:40 pm
Post subject:
I never lied. The topic isn't for you. The title is.

Topic =/= Title
Title =/= Topic

Topic = What's said
Title = Brief description of what's said for lobby
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:42 pm
Post subject:
I had no idea that ignoring someone hid all their posts from your view. That's spectacular!
Quan Chi2 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Post subject:
Nope, looks like you just lied.. I think this should stop at this post of mine.. because you don't seem to be a 23 year old in the mind.. You should learn to ignore my posts if they are such bullshit.. Start thinking like a mature 23 year old.. Im 9 years younger than you and you act like this? Grow up..and get a life
Katie - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:46 pm
Post subject:
What's that? Sorry you've been ignored and I can't understand what you're writing. sa_tongue.gif
Confess - Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:25 pm
Post subject:
<---- Insert Poem here ---->
Cyan~Fire - Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:03 pm
Post subject:
Lear wrote:
Some of Emily Dickenson's poetry is crappy, however

Which? I like all of it, although I often don't like her themes (nature is more powerful than religion, her views on the afterlife, etc.) very much.
1stStrike - Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:27 pm
Post subject:
If I wasn't sick and doped up on medication I'd find a witty comment to flame you all with for making another pointless topic.
Katie - Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:38 am
Post subject:
1stStrike > Quan Chi2
newb - Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:37 am
Post subject:
Quan Chi2 wrote:
Im not Sai on this forum.. Im Sai Saici(a.k.a Sai) in the game.. Also, this topic was a sorry attempt to disrespect me.. a very sorry attempt.. Its sad..

No it wasn't actually. She was just pointing out that you are not capable of making sentences that can help in these situations. (As in, read the topic)

Quan Chi2 wrote:
You're 23 years old, katie, and yet you still make foolish attempts like this. I think you're mentally retarded.

You tend to make foolish attempts every other day.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/learning_disabilities.html

You sure you didn't get this one from your own personal links? Because, I mean... it's for kids like you. Not a 23 year old. Moron.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
I hope you get some help and come back to this forum with better intentions.

Sorry, we've already given up on you.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
If you post with a bad attempt to disrespect me again, then I wont respond like an idiot. I will give you some more help tools.

Sigh. You are the one that needs help. Not anyone else on this forum.
Katie - Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:58 am
Post subject:
I love MGBF becuase I don't even have to ask for defense (though I'm not actually in the wrong for once), everyone just yells at whoever yelled at me.

I love MGBF.
1stStrike - Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:07 am
Post subject:
My earlier statement was at this topic as a whole so you can include your initial post in that Katie. I think that it would have been much better placed with a PM to Sai Saici rather than causing grief here on the forum.
Anonymous - Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:00 am
Post subject:
Since I failed to find you, 1ststrike, on teamspeak I'll leave you a message herein.
*slugs 1ststrike in the stomach*
Katie - Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:44 pm
Post subject:
Don't you people understand that this topic was not directed at him? I was posting it because 1, it was a horrible poem I.M.H.O., and secondly, I wondered who it was (assuming someone would have ran an IP check and actually seen if it was really Quan, but I digress). In fact, I flat out told him I wasn't pointing a finger at him. I said I wasn't leaving out the possibiliy because of the name coincidence, but I wasn't blaming him for the pm.
Anonymous - Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:11 pm
Post subject:
I don't understand poems at all.
I'll say I don't like it, but I can't say it suck, I lack any familiarity with the field to point a flaw or otherwise provide a professional expert's oppinion.
Infact, I don't understand literature at all.
All those weird contexes and whatever emotional storm that was blitzing through the author's mind at the moment of composing by which those words were pieced together....

I can only understand metal songs, ones speaking of grief, revenge, love, freedom, happiness, aggression, hate, beauty, destruction, affection or making a final stand, those make sense to me.
Quan Chi2 - Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:55 pm
Post subject:
newb, you obviously don't know what disrespect is. You literally just made my statement look more correct by saying that she was trying to say that I'm, not capable of making sentecnces to help this situation. That is disrespectful. This kids website for the mentally challenged was listed because mabye she needed some reading material that she could understand.. She couldn't even figure out what the poem meant, when its something simple. They teach us things like that in school right now, in the tenth grade.. Talk about intelligence. Newb, you need to learn how to back up your own statements before backing up other peoples statements, because you don't even put up a good fight when it comes to your own fights.

You talked about how the websites that I listed might have been from my website list... That was totally wrong.. I specifically said SHE, and KATIE in my statements. Mabye you passed over that because you were too busy worrying about how you were going to make me eat my words; better luck next time.

And you said that I need help... Please edit that statement.. and back it up.
Quan Chi2 - Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:57 pm
Post subject:
Katie, you said you werent blamming me. If this topic had nothing to do with me, then don't quote my name anywhere in the starting post, or any other posts in that case.. It will prevent alot more arguements.
Anonymous - Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:31 pm
Post subject:
What they teach you in school is to disect a poem for literaturic components, regardless of its meaning and spawn all sorts of subjective meanings which may or may not have any relativity what-so-ever to the original intention of the author.

And do you know something?
We all studied what they're teaching you.
It still doesn't make me understand it, whether I did or did not know what it means, would still not enable me to understand it.

Truth being, it is a thing of emotion and personal context which have no relation at all to my cognitiv self.
And as such, I could not comprehend its idea of sensibility any more than a CPU could intuition.
Anonymous - Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:35 pm
Post subject:
Also, quan chi, you are an idiot.
Go watch more mortal kombat untill the last of those poor, lonely, fibrillating, brain cells of yours crumble to dust.
Katie - Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:46 pm
Post subject:
You're utterly rediculous. You obviously can't seem to grasp the concept of ASSUMPTION. I have reason to ASSUME it was you, just because of the similar name. You ragged all over the topic.
newb - Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:19 pm
Post subject:
And he didn't clear anything up in his post.

He just talked a whole load of bullshit.
1stStrike - Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:53 pm
Post subject:
This topic is the first to go onto my ignore list. Usually I don't bother but between Katie and Sai Saici the idiocy level has reached an extreme.
Katie - Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:18 pm
Post subject:
Hey now, that wasn't nice.
Anonymous - Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:58 am
Post subject:
*slugs 1ststrike in the face*

Next one is going to flank down south.
Cyan~Fire - Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:50 pm
Post subject:
Grav. Leave already, wtf. I somehow think 1st could beat you in a fistfight anyway. icon_razz.gif

@1st: Putting quan on my ignore list has reduced my stress level so much...
Quan Chi2 - Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:02 pm
Post subject:
nerds
Katie - Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:12 pm
Post subject:
Cyan~Fire wrote:

@1st: Putting quan on my ignore list has reduced my stress level so much...

Amen brother.
Quan Chi2 - Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:12 pm
Post subject:
:/ get lives
Smithy101 - Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:57 pm
Post subject:
Purge+ wrote:
What a nerd.

OWN ZONE.
Cyan~Fire - Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:30 pm
Post subject:
Oh dear. Quan and Smithy...