Server Help

Bot Questions - MervBot DLL with Dev-C++

Doggeti - Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:11 pm
Post subject: MervBot DLL with Dev-C++
When you download the tutorial about making a dll for MervBot you get the source-files of MervBot and a file called tutorial.txt that describes how to create a dll in Visual Studio 6. Is there any step-by-step manual for making a dll in Dev-C++? Because I get a lot of errors. icon_rolleyes.gif
Dr Brain - Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:40 pm
Post subject:
Unfortunatly, no there isn't. I belive that no one has secessfully compiled a MERV dll in Dev C++, but I also belive that no one has tried for very long.
Anonymous - Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:17 pm
Post subject:
The only two programs I`ve ever created with Dev C++ is :
1.a console window which displays "Hello World!"
2.a console window which displays "1+1=2".
When you`ve learned enough to create those 2 programs, I strongly recommend using
another compiler... trust me, it`s worth it... unless you want to browse through the help file trying to figure out what all the error codes mean icon_smile.gif

-Rifle
Anonymous - Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:49 am
Post subject:
Ive tried to compile bots that ive gotten off websites in dev-c++. Dun work too well. Error upon error upon error. Pirate a copy of MSVS6. read the thread i started about it in this forum called Microsoft Visial Studio 6. SOS has a link to CD image for it.
ExplodyThingy - Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:51 am
Post subject:
And that was by Me, forgot to login, so dont let that "I" i threw in there fool you
Anonymous - Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:35 am
Post subject:
I think there is a slim possibility of getting Dev-C++ to work if you install the Windows SDK/MFC stuff. (Open Watcom C/C++ used to come with this, but they no longer supply it, just an update to the latest compiler).
All times are -5 GMT
View topic