Server Help

Announcements - Welcome to Server Help: Message Board

Mine GO BOOM - Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:08 pm
Post subject: Welcome to Server Help: Message Board
Welcome to the Server Help: Message Board! These forums are open to the public. If you wish to receive emails about your posts or when a topic is updated, feel free to create an account here via clicking the Register button in the upper right corner of this page.

Some advantages of registering:

Mine GO BOOM - Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:43 pm
Post subject: Reason for the uglyness of this board
The reason this board looks like this is because i was originally planning on having a new server help site with new everything once the new server software was released. Due to reasons beyond those programming for the new server, it is being delayed. Also since the old board was getting pretty fat (almost 20k messages), i figured i might as well get everyone into the new forum setup. It offers much more features and such.

Anyways, this board will look pretty ugly for a while, since i have a nice skin for it waiting to be released. But i want to keep it a secret for a while till i release the new website, which will be released the same day as the new server software goes public. So, if this forums ever looks pretty (aka, black background), you'll know the server software is released.
All times are -5 GMT
View topic