Server Help

General Questions - General Question Rules - READ ME BEFORE POSTING

Mine GO BOOM - Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:44 pm
Post subject: General Question Rules - READ ME BEFORE POSTING
Only questions that revolve around running a zone or dealing with settings maybe posted in this forum, with the exception of questions that relate with LVZs, bots, or hosting zones for other people. Anything else should be posted in the Trash Talk forums.

Please do not flame people in this forum. Only posts if your post deals directly with the question asked at the start. If you want to post something that may relate with it, start a new thread, and put a link to the other thread in it. Please keep trolling to a minimum.

The questions forums and the other forums under the Assistance title ARE moderated. The Trash Talk forum isn't, so do your flames in there.

Search the board before you post a question. It is most likely that someone has asked the same thing you want to know, so you can save yourself time for waiting for an answer, and you can save others time for them to retype an answer they already said before. On each forum is a little search box that you can use for a quick search in that forum. It will look like the image to the right.
Mine GO BOOM - Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:16 pm
Post subject: Other Zone's Settings
Do not ask for other zone's settings, we do not provide them.
Contact the zone's owners and talk to them if you wish.

Please make your subject slightly descriptive. Take a look at the following list on ways to make your question stick out a bit more:

Good: Zone is showing red behind my Linksys router
Bad: Zone is red

Good: Zone crashes when people pickup greens
Bad: Zone crashes

Good: People cannot see public messages
Bad: HELP!!!!!!
All times are -5 GMT
View topic