Server Help

Bot Questions - Mervbot....

Anonymous - Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:10 pm
Post subject: Mervbot....
I got merv not too long ago and i do not want to have the /!help command available for my uses with the bot..seeing as i am attempting to create another "Mr. Arrogant", you tw player should know who(what) i am talking about.

In lamens terms : i want to remove any command( /!help ) that will send output in form of words.

In lamen lamens terms: i want to remove the /!help command from the bot (if possible)

FREE MITNICK!!!....o..wait.... he's already free....nevermind....
Dr Brain - Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:22 pm
Post subject:
comment out the appropriate line. its probably (not 100% sure) in commands.cpp
Mine GO BOOM - Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:22 pm
Post subject:
Search the source files for !help or help and find the line that deals with it, and rename it to something else it you do not know how to uncomment it. Changing !help into !nfuenuwh8 will make sure no one can figure it out, but you still COULD use it if you remember it. Sort of like what VIE did with old servers (hint hint).
Anonymous - Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:06 pm
Post subject: im dumb
Excuse my stupidity but how would i get into the source code?

FREE MITNICK....oh wait....hes already free...nevverrmind
Anonymous - Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:39 pm
Post subject: blah
i found out how to get the source but when i edited the !helps and saved it now says when i start mervbot that it cannot run in dos....i dunno ok well later
MnM{333} - Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:20 pm
Post subject: um
um you know... you could try registering to the board and adding that free mitnick thing as a signature instead of having to type it everytime you post ;)
ExplodyThingy - Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:05 pm
Post subject:
GAh..
Quote:

Sort of like what VIE did with old servers (hint hint

like a punch in the back of the head....
All times are -5 GMT
View topic