Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - Rogue Trader needs a host!

Anonymous - Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:48 pm
Post subject: Rogue Trader needs a host!
Short and to the point so as to not waste your time icon_wink.gif

100% positive reviews -- not ONE person has said anything negative about the zone as a whole to date.

High player base -- likely to draw 100+ people if a reliable host is found

Low bandwith requirements -- no super settings, longer bomb/bullet fire delay means less on the screen at a time, means less bandwith use from the host

Highly innovative gameplay -- At a time when it seems that the same zones are popping up over and over again, Rogue Trader is like nothing ever seen in SS before.

Constantly updated and fixed so as to create the BEST possible gameplay!

So help us out and help out the SS community! We were hosted by SSNT but they seem to be no more, so were looking for someone to fill their shoes!

aim: Euphoricism
email: rusty@moocow.com
ShortyMatt - Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:48 pm
Post subject:
well good luck on finding a host...by the sound of your descirption....it makes me want to go check it out
Mine GO BOOM - Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:39 pm
Post subject:
It might help if you post some of your 100% positive reviews, as even I don't know what type of game style this is. A capture the flag game? Some 30 minute timed game? Tank busters? Turf? Racing?

Do you have a story behind it, such as all the Star Wars zones take after different ideas? The more information you pump into your zone, the better chance someone will love it.
ShortyMatt - Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:19 pm
Post subject:
hmm that is right....mine...and if u can get some of the players in ur zone (to voluntairly) come to this forum and post that they love your zone, etc., etc. then i think hosters will be VERY intereseted and that they will come check u out
All times are -5 GMT
View topic