Server Help

General Questions - Subarena Scores

ETMegabyte - Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:19 am
Post subject: Subarena Scores
Is there a way to have it so that sub-arenas that exist on the server (aka subarenas that have their own lvl files and cfg files) can save scores, but user-created subarenas do not?

I found if I leave the server.ini SpawnKeepScores set to 1, I get a ton of .scr files in the zone directory, which I want to avoid, but I have a couple permanent sub-arenas (like an elim arena) that I want to have the scores and stats saved...

Is this possible?

Also, as a side note, is there a way to make a sub-arena show up in the arena list even if there are no users in that arena?
Cheese - Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm
Post subject:
only if you are running an ASSS server
ETMegabyte - Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:27 am
Post subject:
Cheese wrote:
only if you are running an ASSS server

icon_sad.gif Unfortunately, I don't have a spare linux box available. Running on 'doze at the moment.

Though I do plan on putting together a dedicated box for my hosted zones, and at this point, it doesn't really matter to me if it's windows or linux. In fact, linux might be easier just because everything can be done through an SSH client (I assume ASSS runs as a daemon?)... I'd have to find a replacement for SSBiller2, tho icon_sad.gif I'd lose all the login/squad info I have... Hrm, maybe that won't work...

Ah well. I suppose I could build a 'doze script that zips up and then deletes all the .SCR files periodically...
All times are -5 GMT
View topic